• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig has NOT been in a long-term homosexual affair with Adam Rakunas/Rakdaddy. OK, BIGOTS!?!

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
qk5a9q.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I like the side-Soyface in the first pic
You can't tell from the angle but that guy is licking that book in an incredibly homoerotic manner, hence those two looking so excited about it. I'm not guessing either, this is from a YouTube slide show for Angry Robot Books and one of the pictures these two were taking of the homoerotic licking makes the cut.

Tried to find the original video with no success but I did find it interesting that when I searched "Angry robot" books Tomlinson that an Anthony Cumia show clip was the 9th (of 9) result. I did this while signed out of my account too, further proof that we're in some kind of simulation

EDIT:
Screenshot-20210731-184019-Brave.jpg

Last edited:

Caverlock

Nice For Here
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Does anyone have the picture of them in the hotel room in Detroit, I believe? Rakunas is staring out the window while you can see Pat's reflection taking the pic. They regularly share a hotel room at conventions.
Is he shirtless? It's hard to tell, because he blends in with all the bird shit on the roof.

EOf-Ry-CEWo-AE-zq-Z.jpg

Sputnik

Females arent funny
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Is he shirtless? It's hard to tell, because he blends in with all the bird shit on the roof.

EOf-Ry-CEWo-AE-zq-Z.jpg

This isn’t even a nice view that you would look at and contemplate things. It’s literally bird shit and economically depressed city. I bet if you listen closely you can hear the faint pitter of negro farts being exhausted from his better wife’s cunt.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Does anyone have the picture of them in the hotel room in Detroit, I believe? Rakunas is staring out the window while you can see Pat's reflection taking the pic. They regularly share a hotel room at conventions.
There was a tweet that Pat claimed to be common law married in some states by how much time they spent together in hotels, forget who the other fruit was