• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig Harasses Mike Huckabee for Unknowingly Associating with Pedo

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
In May 2015, Josh Duggar was publicly accused of having molested two of his younger sisters when he was 14-15. Josh's father and Huckabee had endorsed each other for office over the years (1, 2).

Despite expressing early hopes that the Duggars could somehow reconcile and move forward as a family, Huckabee soon removed all endorsements from and of the Duggar family from his website: https://www.eonline.com/news/663238...s-all-signs-of-recent-support-for-the-duggars

Buzzfeed itself quoted Huckabee in December 2015:
"I think in subsequent months, as more things came out, what he did was despicable, it was dishonest," Huckabee said. "He did some things that totally defy everything he supposedly stood for. But he certainly defied what his parents not only have stood for, but continue to. So my support was for his sisters, who were the real victims; I felt like they were being exploited by the media. The media didn't care what was happening to them and the emotional trauma they were going through."

"I've never defended Josh, and I don't defend him now, because there's nothing to defend," he added. What he did was absolutely hideously wrong and despicable.”
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...bee-i-never-defended-or-supported-josh-duggar

This proved not good enough for a certain special boy who is neither fat nor a hypocrite, who posted a pre-allegations picture of Huckabee and Duggar from May 2015 again and again:
HuckabeeSpam1.PNG

HuckabeeSpam2.PNG

HuckabeeSpam3.PNG

HuckabeeSpam4.PNG

HuckabeeSpam5.PNG

HuckabeeSpam6.PNG

HuckabeeSpam7.PNG

HuckabeeSpam8.PNG

Huckabeespam10.PNG

Handsomely rewarded with dopamine hits:
Huckabeespam9.PNG

Patrick even lied that Huckabee endorsed Josh Duggar…for…something? SFWA Grandmaster? Not sure.

Do you hold yourself and those around you to the same standard, Patrick? Just a question.

Last edited:

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
I’m sure your followers appreciate you spamming the same tweets over and over like a manic, spergy lunatic. You know, just like Stephen King and GRRM do.

Your public image was ruined before we came along. You’re too much of an annoying, unreasonable twerp to ever make it in the biz.

Nice personality, stupid.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"As far as anyone can tell, [Delany] wasn't a [NAMBLA] member"

Patrick, that was you going out of your way to use semantics so you could defend a pedophile. Who would give a fuck if he's up to date on his membership dues? Why would that matter? He said he reads the fucking newsletter. Pat, that piece of shit advocates for grown men to rape little boys and you're nitpicking about what email lists he subscribes to or whatever. That's defending a pedophile, YOU did that.