• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig getting accused of racism by his own team

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20210729-174804_Twitter.jpg

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1420860435998384131?s=19

Pig wants to child or sweetheart her sooo badly. Better behave yourself, piggy. It'd be a shame if your own side decides to spit roast your fat swine ass.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Hahaha it's so obvious he's been declawed and neutered by all the Twitter TOS-violating tweets he's had to remove. You know he wants to call her 'child' so so bad.

You make sure to be a good boy and behave yourself now, pig. You're on very, very thin ice - something that's always dangerous for a man of your heft.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Hilarious, I was certain she was one of you until I saw the 20k followers. Don't even think piggy did anything wrong here, but he's walking on eggshells with all the reporting going on. Enjoy being the white-male pinata for all the dumb cunt feminists, you stupid pig.

doubleribs.png

Ribs. He limited his twitter. She called out his cock size correctly though. I tried to look up the word TRUNT, I think it means Trump supporter. LOL!

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I can post unconfirmed rumors about black women taking drugs, but if anyone posts an unconfirmed rumor about me, you’re a Nazi cyberatalker and I’ll sue you, child.

B5C6C187-397F-48FD-A58D-F6D878D2B0C7.jpeg

I’ve heard rumblings that Patrick Tomlinson’s alleged pepperoni grinder may have been seized by Milwaukee PD upon his arrival at the local elementary school, but have not been able to verify it. Can anyone confirm or refute this?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
According to the internet, a "Trunt" is someone who repeats a lie they heard from Donald Trump even though they know it's a lie. He is going to have a fucking heart attack over this. His entire persona is at risk.
He wanted to say he was a conservative, have fun squaring that circle, jiggle-tits. Another wish on the pig's hoof granted.