• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig discontinues his J/O session on Garland

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I think a big reason is that Garland on the surface is against harassment via phone (“performative cruelty”, one expert called it) and all that shit, but then Pig realized that he’s not part of the group that Garland is trying to protect. He’s just a fat rube from Milwaukee who never ignores the trolls.

Thoughts?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I think Pat.......is fat
07D84B62-2792-4D44-AAF7-FC535E5236B1.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Having listened to the Josiah Tapes, I don't think Fat Pat understands who the "abusive" person in these exchanges usually are. Genuine abuse victims don't tell their abusers "SHUT! YOUR FUCKING! MOUTH!", or "You don't get to ask me questions because this is not a conversation".

"I'm really looking forward to what happens to you neeeeeckst" can especially be construed as not only comically effeminate, but also a threat.