• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig complains about a photoshopped image. From 2 months before we heard of him.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout

Gape-crushers.jpg

Forum Clout
Pat creating brothermen since before running into them. Even if we found a way to quit you this would never end because someone else will eventually bully you to your grave your that much of a monumental level faggot. Now lose some weight and clean yourself up, child.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Pat made it himself to market to his allies about how he's standing up to incel nazis. His books don't inspire passion in anyone enough to make something like this.

"A big weird gay space orgy and a gorilla" sounds exactly like Pat being cute.
yeah it's a pretty fucking good shop

With the white words, nothing is noticeably lazily shopped, the substituted P doesn't have any stars in it but everything looks good, the U is more noticeable since he kept it that same shade of purple

fuck maybe this is his first draft

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Pat made it himself to market to his allies about how he's standing up to incel nazis. His books don't inspire passion in anyone enough to make something like this.

"A big weird gay space orgy and a gorilla" sounds exactly like Pat being cute.
Nah pat is too lazy and stupid to shop something like this. This was just shortly before us but after his viral abortion tweet so he was extra cunty and annoying a lot of people.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Nah pat is too lazy and stupid to shop something like this. This was just shortly before us but after his viral abortion tweet so he was extra cunty and annoying a lot of people.
I bet he had the master .AI or .psd file though if he paid someone for the artwork, which would make changing text trivial even for a novice.

I refuse to believe that random "homophobes" would give a fuck about Patrick's boring dreck!