• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pic request

Forum Clout
Talking about this? It was for The Ark
CTY6qLrU8AAkVOQ.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You know I remember reading a lot when I was younger. What signaled a good book to me was when I would read and picture the location, characters, or general scenery in my head. That tends to happen when an author is good enough with his words to paint a picture.

One of the things that makes movie adaptations of books so bad is it smashes this imaginative part of reading. Person A will think the ship looks one way, Person B will think it looks another way, and then you got the movie in the middle going “It actually looks like neither, whaddya want from me?”

Basically, this is a really long winded way to say Pat has 0 writing prose or creativity and had to literally draw what his spaceships looked like (shit the reader will never see anyway) rather than trusting his writing will be good enough to show that.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
You know I remember reading a lot when I was younger. What signaled a good book to me was when I would read and picture the location, characters, or general scenery in my head. That tends to happen when an author is good enough with his words to paint a picture.

One of the things that makes movie adaptations of books so bad is it smashes this imaginative part of reading. Person A will think the ship looks one way, Person B will think it looks another way, and then you got the movie in the middle going “It actually looks like neither, whaddya want from me?”

Basically, this is a really long winded way to say Pat has 0 writing prose or creativity and had to literally draw what his spaceships looked like (shit the reader will never see anyway) rather than trusting his writing will be good enough to show that.

But how's his weight these days? Slimming down?

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout

Actually it's not necessarily that weird for a sci-fi author to sketch out some of the more technical aspects of what they're writing, just for the sake of scientific accuracy. I know a few famous sci-fi authors that would do this.

With that being said the point is moot because nobody reads Pat's shit.it

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Actually it's not necessarily that weird for a sci-fi author to sketch out some of the more technical aspects of what they're writing, just for the sake of scientific accuracy. I know a few famous sci-fi authors that would do this.

With that being said the point is moot because nobody reads Pat's shit.it
More than science stuff it's for consistency when people need to get from point a to point b. If you don't have a good idea of the space people who pay attention to that will go "how the fuck did he get there so fast?" Not that I think Pat knows this. I think he just saw other people do it.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
it smashes this imaginative part of reading. Person A will think the ship looks one way, Person B will think it looks another way,
this is what I like(d) about radio, theatre of the mind & people could imagine characters (or even hosts) in their imaginative design. Now everyone wants video to see the host hungover & looking like shit (ok I'm projecting there)