• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Phones spying on you

G

I was walking down my neighborhood and saw all the trash cans on the sidewalk, and I thought "I wonder how often they get stolen"?

So I started typing into my phone, "somebody stole my trash can" to see if someone posted about it, and that was the first autofill result after I typed "somebody stole my".

How the FUCK did my phone know I was going to search for that? That's getting fucking crazy now.

G

I've been watching television and some topic came up, so with my phone I started googling it and it auto-suggested what I just saw.
Yeah I know for a fact it knows what's on my TV. Like a random TV show I never watched will be on in the background, and all of a sudden YouTube gives me that show as suggested videos.

But this time it fucking read my mind with the trash can thing. That's fucking crazy.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The camera on the reverse side noticed where you were even without taking photos. You really think because it's not going "HEY HERE WE ARE READY TO TAKE A PHOTO, PAL" it's not taking in information from the camera?
Probably works the same way with audio. If you've been watching Friends, it might come up with a "see what Matt LeBlanc is up to!" notification.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
Get a burner smartphone that you pay cash for and have none of your person info it. fake emails all that shit. then take battery out and smash it into pieces every once in a while. I can get a pretty good smartphone for a hundred bucks. also install ublock origin.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
Forum Clout
Get a burner smartphone that you pay cash for and have none of your person info it. fake emails all that shit. then take battery out and smash it into pieces every once in a while. I can get a pretty good smartphone for a hundred bucks. also install ublock origin.
The camera won't be great but who wants to see 4k images of greasy people and their pores. anyways.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
That explains it. Wow, so fucked. Why does nobody care about this.

When people found out about your TVs watching you, lots of people were pissed and destroyed their TVs. One wrestler dude made an angry video throwing his new flatscreen into the pool. You know your TV has facial recognition, watches what you pay attention to, etc, right?

G

When people found out about your TVs watching you, lots of people were pissed and destroyed their TVs. One wrestler dude made an angry video throwing his new flatscreen into the pool. You know your TV has facial recognition, watches what you pay attention to, etc, right?
I don't know that, since I have no evidence for it. But I have evidence/proof for the phone spying on me. Everyone owns a smart phone, and has noticed this, but they're just like "lol damn". People should be rallying and protesting this shit, yet nobody cares. This world is insane.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I don't know that, since I have no evidence for it. But I have evidence/proof for the phone spying on me. Everyone owns a smart phone, and has noticed this, but they're just like "lol damn". People should be rallying and protesting this shit, yet nobody cares. This world is insane.

Yep. Cover up your laptop screens, figure out where your tv films from, and keep your phone outside near a radio playing numbers stations. God bless.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The funny thing is, I've never gotten any recommendations for anything Anthony Cumia related. He's that far into obscurity that my phone will recommend trash cans to me first.
They only push things that are already wildly successful. I'll listen to a more obscure thrash metal album, then I'll get a Metallica or Megadeth notification.

Yep. Cover up your laptop screens, figure out where your tv films from, and keep your phone outside near a radio playing numbers stations. God bless.
My laptop's always closed. It's plugged into my plasma TV with HDMI and I use a wireless keyboard. It's better on the eyes. A friend of mine would put putty on the camera of his laptop.