• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PFL 2 Live Viewing Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I don't know a ton of these fighters, but I made a parlay on the main cards with the favorites minus Kuniev in favor of Ferriera. I also threw a couple bucks on a couple of the underdogs on the preliminary fights just to see what happens.

G

Gotta link?
sportsurge.net

it's the only link you're ever going to need, it aggregates the sites and lists any sports that are live. StreamEast is easily the most reliable specific site though if it's available for an event.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
sportsurge.net

it's the only link you're ever going to need, it aggregates the sites and lists any sports that are live. StreamEast is easily the most reliable specific site though if it's available for an event.
Yea streameast is usually good. Sportsurge is the shit. Crackstreams used to be rly good as well. Thanks. Still couldn’t find a live link tonight tho. Hope i didnt miss too much.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Just wanted to say this card blows and I might give up on PFL for the rest of the season. FUCKING SHIT SUCKS