• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Petition to remove the block function, also one day if I have the spare time I will livestream a gathering where we make fun of the posts here

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
First they said they would bully me off the forum

Then they begged Quasi to ban me

Now they hide behind the block function

And some of them cope by saying it's because of Niko

But we all can see this embarrassing defeat

Forced to hide on their own forum

Like Patricks scared of the painful truth

Hush incel

These people are not your real friends

G

Hush incel

Don't flatter yourself street-shitter, you don't bother me and likely nobody else either

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220308-213504.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
There's no block button on here, just an ignore button.

If I'm wrong and there is a block button on here, someone please explain to me how to use it. There is one person I want to block. Don't worry CF it ain't you. You've actually been funny as fuck lately.

Hey, I know @CarolMaxheinie exudes both big dick AND power bottom energy, but let's not block our resident ambassador of the gay community.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout

Hush incel

You are a filthy human rat and I hope that Russia invading Ukraine gives thhe glorious, wonderful people of Pakistan the go ahead to nuke you filthy plague vermin from the face of the earth. The property value in Calcutta, for example would go up by thousands after a 500kt airburst.... I mean come on banchode, put your stinking beedie butt down... The fucking warhead, just the warhead that would vaporize you ghouls is worth more than 5 million of you.
But hey least when the nuclear fire of Allah is cleansing the filthy, diseased, malnourished, infected plague of Indians those who survive won't have to worry about kadmal anymore... No skin to bury into...

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

Hush incel

I've never blocked or ignored you, Abdul. Our forum wouldn't be the same without you. You're like our new ichise or whatever the fuck his name was.

G

There's no block button on here, just an ignore button.

If I'm wrong and there is a block button on here, someone please explain to me how to use it. There is one person I want to block. Don't worry CF it ain't you. You've actually been funny as fuck lately.

Here, I’ll help you

[URL='https://i.ibb.co/8DYDLtV/170-A39-A7-69-F9-42-D5-9-D90-9-FD4-EFA2-D9-F8.jpg']new.onaforums.net/userblock/list[/URL]