• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Petition to have That Dre (Formerly "That Nigga Dre") change his avatar

New pic Dre?

• Total voters

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
everytime I see a post of his I think I've commented on it, when in actuality there's just a little microphone in the bottom right of his image NOT my avatar indicating i've posted in the thread

it's gotten very annoying, and i'm finally taking a stand against it

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
what the fuck

He goes around Patposting and obsessively posting about Dan Mullen, two subjects I never discuss. He brings my reputation down by not committing to the bit. The fact that admin allows a fellow Pest to be treated like a Tomlinson is a god damn shame. Patrice Oneal is rolling over in his grave(s).

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The hallowed halls hear whispers it may be Mr Faggotry, because I'm not user #858... I was SIXTY-FIRST in line. I GOT A HAT!!! I was number 61 to hit the page. And this newcomer at 858 steals my picture and my name. That's dirty pool. I do not want my name associated with low quality jobbers.