• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Peter Gabriel - not only for pedophiles

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
solsbury hill listens pretty good.. that was until I watched this video ;

what the fuck is he doing on a bicycle ? God - is everyone a self important faggot nowadays? You aren't making any special or important social commentary there genius. stand there and just worry about sounding like the track off the album, fuck your bike.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

what the fuck is he doing on a bicycle ? God - is everyone a self important faggot nowadays? You aren't making any special or important social commentary there genius. stand there and just worry about sounding like the track off the album, fuck your bike.

It'd be pretty funny if he wiped out off the edge of the stage and died.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hate when artist start pulling stunts like that or doing different versions of songs because THEY are tired of hearing them. Just play the songs I paid for faggot.
Bob Dylan is notorious for doing “different versions” of his songs in concert to the point you can’t even tell what song it is.

Norm MacDonald told a story of seeing Dylan at the Hollywood Bowl and Bob saw Ringo Starr was sitting in one of the first rows. Dylan got excited to see a Beatle and starting saying “Ringo! Ringo! Ringo!” Into the mic and they got a mic into the crowd because Bob wanted to talk to Ringo. Dylan asked Ringo what song he wanted to hear and Ringo said “Well Bob I’d love to hear Maggie’s Farm!”

Dylan paused and replied “We already played that”

G

I’m all fawking in with the Peter Gabriel era Genesis.

Sorry, Ray.

IMG_7726.gif

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I think I made a similar comment in another thread about Tom Petty and U2. With them and Peter Gabriel, I always liked the hits when I heard them on the radio, but not enough to actually buy any of the albums. Then they put out that one record (Full Moon Fever for Petty, Joshua Tree for U2 and So for PG) and I became such a big fan I was almost a groupie.

I liked the So album enough that even though I had the cassette, it was one of the first CDs I got from The Columbia House Record Tape & CD Club. Curiously my favorite song by him is not off So. It's I Have the Touch, but its gotta be the mix from the soundtrack to the movie Phenomenon.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

Peter Gabriel has always been a bit of a self-important faggot, despite his immense talent and amazing career. Gabriel-era Genesis is some of the best stuff ever recorded.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Where we at with chanting the name of some dead nigger because it was catchy in the Peter Gabriel song?

Where we at with the song from the same album where the famous "gated drum" effect was created? (This track is from 1979 and sounds like a 90's song.)

And who can forget the official theme of WrestleMania that was randomly decided 25 years after the song came out because Vince was rocking to it in his workplace gym at 3AM?

I goes deep with the Peter Gabriel. If you want something similar from around that time period, Killing Joke self-titled from 1980 was wonderful and comparable. Where we at with the proto industrial music?

I also love Gary Numan and Nine Inch Nails.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Bob Dylan is notorious for doing “different versions” of his songs in concert to the point you can’t even tell what song it is.

Norm MacDonald told a story of seeing Dylan at the Hollywood Bowl and Bob saw Ringo Starr was sitting in one of the first rows. Dylan got excited to see a Beatle and starting saying “Ringo! Ringo! Ringo!” Into the mic and they got a mic into the crowd because Bob wanted to talk to Ringo. Dylan asked Ringo what song he wanted to hear and Ringo said “Well Bob I’d love to hear Maggie’s Farm!”

Dylan paused and replied “We already played that”