• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Perrynoid fucking sucks

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
All Ron & Fez message board hangers-on fucking stunk, they really thought they where a part of the show, no one listens to the show to hear your retarded ramblings, faggots.
The worst was when he would trade mic time for cigars. Here's Fred from Brooklyn for two fucking hours. I think Perrynoid is the only one who still calls into Bennington to plug his shitty songs, under his real name. The rest are in obscurity where they belong.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
The worst was when he would trade mic time for cigars. Here's Fred from Brooklyn for two fucking hours. I think Perrynoid is the only one who still calls into Bennington to plug his shitty songs, under his real name. The rest are in obscurity where they belong.
Happy typing girl, Mafia life chris, Sheepy, the "paltalk girls", babylove, Mikey D, ugh, these cunts almost made me stop listening.

Remember that faggot Bobo, he always sounded like he was about to burst into tears, snivelling fruit.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
It's several years too late but I'm glad Ron no longer gives Fled flom Blooklyn any attention.
RDT_20230105_0913597331852490231426156.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Happy typing girl, Mafia life chris, Sheepy, the "paltalk girls", babylove, Mikey D, ugh, these cunts almost made me stop listening.

Remember that faggot Bobo, he always sounded like he was about to burst into tears, snivelling fruit.
Ugh Bobo was the worst. He used to send emails to Ron whenever Fez hurt his feelings. They ran him off by 2007 thankfully. All these fans seem to have their feelings hurt at some point.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I thought Sheepy was an intern?
He was just a hanger on. He was like 17 when he started coming in during the WNEW days. Ultimately betrayed Fez when he tricked him into sharing a kiss while Fez was still in the closet so that he could find out if that was the secret. Some of the other hanger ons were former interns that Ron used for free labor under the vague notion they would have a career someday (Mooch, Franklin, Bronx Johnny and Lilly all fell under this category. Lily did eventually land a job with Brother Wease and was soon fired. Now she's a baker)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He was just a hanger on. He was like 17 when he started coming in during the WNEW days. Ultimately betrayed Fez when he tricked him into sharing a kiss while Fez was still in the closet so that he could find out if that was the secret. Some of the other hanger ons were former interns that Ron used for free labor under the vague notion they would have a career someday (Mooch, Franklin, Bronx Johnny and Lilly all fell under this category. Lily did eventually land a job with Brother Wease and was soon fired. Now she's a baker)
Yeah I remember Lily “hosted” the rehab show with Ron and Sam because they technically couldn’t and said she was a baker. Bronx Johnny on RAP sometimes and cohosts High Society Radio which I never listened to. Mafia Life Chris was the worst, that whole schtick was just weird and annoying.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Yeah I remember Lily “hosted” the rehab show with Ron and Sam because they technically couldn’t and said she was a baker. Bronx Johnny on RAP sometimes and cohosts High Society Radio which I never listened to. Mafia Life Chris was the worst, that whole schtick was just weird and annoying.
Back when I had a Twitter account I tweeted to Lily "I fucked Jim Norton and all I got was this bakery job". She blocked me. Mafia Life Chris was the fucking worse, I agree. Always insinuating he had actual mafia connections. Because people with Mafia connections definitely make an online Mafia simulation game. It was funny when he made a gay confession though. Something about jerking off with/in front of his friends.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Perrynoid's songs would have been perfectly fine if condensed to 45 seconds. I don't need to hear a full song.

(((Bobo)))
Fuck Ron for entertaining these cunts delusions, that's one of the few things I can't stand about the show, these message board faggots & Ron's simping for any younger chick (Lily, Molly, the paltalk girls).

(((Ron))) & Fez.

Last edited: