• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Period.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
This fat fuck is exhausting.

74346C1A-36C5-46FF-9CA1-1FB074112EA7.jpeg

Forum Clout
It's shit like this that make me think he's trolling or an actual retard. Putin annexed Crimea and invaded Eastern Ukraine after Jiggy drew a red line and failed to enforce a punishment. Putin basically sat on his hands during Trump and started up again once the greatest president in the universe was elected. You'd have to try to be that stupid.

Also where the fuck does this guy get off stealing the Opester's catch phrase?

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
And by dirt on Biden he means Biden’s crack head son getting 80k a month to be on a Ukrainian energy company’s board despite having zero qualifications

G

And as Nikki's gusset.... You don't want to know what it's like during her period...every month its a relief because its one less chance of another child for the fat queer cunt to abandon
General Beauregard "Bloody" Gusset, commander of the 14th Tennessee Volunteers was killed at Battle of Chickasaw Bayou 2 days after Christmas 1862, when 2 companies of his cavalry under Colonel J.T. Tampone failed to stuff the hole around Scrubby Bush and a bloodbath ensued, with Gusset falling a short time later.

G

Spoiler Alert: Russia is already in Ukraine. Al Jazeera reported it hours ago. And guess who's not going to do shit about it? The weak doddering dementia patient we have as a president. None of this is our business so I don't know why Twitter is getting worked up into a blood orgy over it.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
General Beauregard "Bloody" Gusset, commander of the 14th Tennessee Volunteers was killed at Battle of Chickasaw Bayou 2 days after Christmas 1862, when 2 companies of his cavalry under Colonel J.T. Tampone failed to stuff the hole around Scrubby Bush and a bloodbath ensued, with Gusset falling a short time later.
If I didn't appreciate you enough already for your, what several esoteric societies call the 'Great Work', I do even more for this post.

The Scrubby Bush has always been a dangerous place... Its right by a swamp... Smell could make the Virgin Mary herself blaspheme...oh Lord on a hot day many a man swoon like they was a negress been aksed out by a white fella... many good men have been lost looking for a mythological lost treasure... A big pink jewel they say...I never met a fella who found it. Came close they says... Ground a rumbling...then nothing... Dead air... Even the wind dare'n make a whisper...