• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People who say "Idiocracy" is a documentary hate thread

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
When I was 13 I saw it and thought the same thing. By the time trump was elected and people started saying it’s like idiocracy, I was calling them retarded faggots. Much like we see with Rick, people have to have a reason to feel superior. They can have the same, poorly thought out, blanket Reddit opinion. As long as they feel smart, and on their perceived side of “good”, they will shove it in your face as if they are gods gift to earf. Covid is another great example of this.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
The overall point of the moving picture is correct....people are way dumber than 30 years ago. Compare a Johnny Carson show to any current faggots output. 30 million people watched Johnny a night. You'd be hard pressed to find 30 million people that could understand that shit, let alone the attention span to try.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
The same people who said this movie was an Orwellian masterpiece are the same ones acting like bigger (more oppressive) retards in pushing the great REEset on the rest of us. Pouring Gatorade on your plants is actually less stupid than forcing your 3 year old to wear a carcinogenic mask packaged by street shitters for 8 hours a day to protect them from a virus that admittedly does them no harm in the hopes that a vaccine will arrive in time to hurt them. Watch them go from saying this movie “doesn’t get shown on Tv enough” to calling for its suppression in about 6 months.

Mike Judge is a talented dude who probably gets annoyed by the overpraise of this film but if he was going for some dystopian prophecy then he definitely underwrote it and set it way too far in the future (and if present trends continue the demographics in the movie are all wrong but look at me now analyzing this stoner comedy as if it’s Chaucer like some gay hipster professor).

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
The overall point of the moving picture is correct....people are way dumber than 30 years ago. Compare a Johnny Carson show to any current faggots output. 30 million people watched Johnny a night. You'd be hard pressed to find 30 million people that could understand that shit, let alone the attention span to try.
Nigga slow down. There's nothing complex about Johnny Carson lol.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
It’s just boring. Sorry you think it’s great I didn’t mean to offend.
0hMDEK1_d.webp