• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People who look younger than Anthony Cumia

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
ric-flair-wrestles-against-jeff-jarrett-during.jpg

I'll get the ball rolling. Include a relevant picture with your nomination.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
This made me wonder. Does Anthony get buried with 2 shirts on? I could absolutely see Joe and Dawn picking out Anthony's "Malcolm in the middle" outfit before stuffing him in the cheapest coffin in existence.
Andy's lumbering older brother stepped into the funeral director's office, and solemnly handed him Andy's two favorite shirts. "It's what he would have wanted (sniff). Oh, by the way, is there an additional charge for this? Fuckin' Biden."

"Would you like to see your brother before we, you know..." asked the funeral director.

"Uhhhh, ummmm, I...uh, hmmm. Uhhhh, OK."

Andy's older brother waddled behind the funeral director and stepped into the embalming room. "Are you prepared for this?"

"Uh, hmmm. I...uh, ummmm, uh...yeah, OK."

The funeral director pulled back the sheet and there was Andy Espresso, lying there lifeless. He wasn't mincing, flitting, poncing, sashaying or prancing anymore. Andy's torpid old brother bit his trembling lower lip as a tear rolled down his bloated, jaundiced face. "Oh, dear sweet Andy. It's like a bright, lilting light in the world has been snuffed out forever. Wherever you are, I hope there's (sob) karaoke. You're prancing with mommy again, my precious."

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
Andy's lumbering older brother stepped into the funeral director's office, and solemnly handed him Andy's two favorite shirts. "It's what he would have wanted (sniff). Oh, by the way, is there an additional charge for this? Fuckin' Biden."

"Would you like to see your brother before we, you know..." asked the funeral director.

"Uhhhh, ummmm, I...uh, hmmm. Uhhhh, OK."

Andy's older brother waddled behind the funeral director and stepped into the embalming room. "Are you prepared for this?"

"Uh, hmmm. I...uh, ummmm, uh...yeah, OK."

The funeral director pulled back the sheet and there was Andy Espresso, lying there lifeless. He wasn't mincing, flitting, poncing, sashaying or prancing anymore. Andy's torpid old brother bit his trembling lower lip as a tear rolled down his bloated, jaundiced face. "Oh, dear sweet Andy. It's like a bright, lilting light in the world has been snuffed out forever. Wherever you are, I hope there's (sob) karaoke. You're prancing with mommy again, my precious."
Bravo