• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People who are better parents than Pat part 1

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Mother drops baby 12 stories because she thought it would interfere with her executive job at Porsche

European criminal justice system is bizarre. 7.5 years? OK. Also, she was technically correct. Her chances of being an executive at Porsche went out the window.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It says she dropped the baby 12 feet out of the window two separate times in the article. Women are retarded. So she dropped it right outside of her window and didnt think anyone would say “hmmm someone obviously dropped this dead baby out of THAT window!”

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Theshining.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
She’s not the first broad to use the “never knew I was pregnant” defense before and it’s always baffling.

So you gained 40% body weight, stopped having periods, felt literal kicks in your stomach, etc but didn’t know? Does it even need to be pointed out how retarded that is?
I still think about O&A talking about a nigger who thought she was taking a shit and birthed a baby into the toilet instead. How the fuck can you be so unaware of everything to not notice you're pregnant until you're looking at a baby?