• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People that work at car dealerships are fucking retarded

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
For starters, I don’t get there being a shortage on people that fix fucking truck or car windows?

But the workers that work in these places are always asshats. I called last week, and it’s like trying to get in a an appointment for a space rocket takeoff. They were fucking rude as fuck and made it sound like a hassle that they have to do their fucking jobs.

So a week later, I pull in, talk to the fat fuck behind the counter saying that I’m here for my 1 o clock.

No appt made… I’m like, nah , I called last week , appt made, who did I talk to? How the fuck would I know? I don’t ask for peoples names, even more so for people I talk to on the phone.

Some fat fuck woman chimes in that I might have called the wrong dealership that also has a “north “ in the title. Nah, I’ve had work here before in the past. They can’t find me in the system, but they easyly found me last week on the phone…

I give them my keys, because I think the fat fuck misspelled my name and realized his mistake… and like magic I get a txt message saying they started work. Fucking fat podunk faggot.

But his fat ass and in a shit manner says “it’s going to be while to see what’s wrong” derrr

I have a feeling a certain 10th grade math teacher is behind this…

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
It’s all a conspiracy against you, created by your tenth grade teacher.
Here’s a picture of all those in this wicked conspiracy
49C2C830-6D68-46C1-B46C-C9C1C4DD6ADB.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Recently I had to get something done (appt and all) and before they took my keys they asked me if I was interested in an oil change. I told them no as I had just changed it recently and used synthetic so it’s fine for a while.

Ten minutes later I can see my car on the lift and guess what? They’re Changing the oil and not even doing what is needed to be done. I was fawking pissed since synthetic is more expensive and these fucks just put cheap shit in.

Toast

Forum Clout
I had a different experience. This past February i went and bought my very first Porsche. While sitting in said dealer I was asked maybe 6 times by 3 or 4 people if I needed a drink or anything while I wait. Apparently, they had a free Starbucks in the building, which I did not take advantage of because I hate coffee and didn't want to have to pee. Anyways the service was exemplary. I'll update you this winter when i go in for my first service as I haven't yet put 3000 miles on it.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
For starters, I don’t get there being a shortage on people that fix fucking truck or car windows?

But the workers that work in these places are always asshats. I called last week, and it’s like trying to get in a an appointment for a space rocket takeoff. They were fucking rude as fuck and made it sound like a hassle that they have to do their fucking jobs.

So a week later, I pull in, talk to the fat fuck behind the counter saying that I’m here for my 1 o clock.

No appt made… I’m like, nah , I called last week , appt made, who did I talk to? How the fuck would I know? I don’t ask for peoples names, even more so for people I talk to on the phone.

Some fat fuck woman chimes in that I might have called the wrong dealership that also has a “north “ in the title. Nah, I’ve had work here before in the past. They can’t find me in the system, but they easyly found me last week on the phone…

I give them my keys, because I think the fat fuck misspelled my name and realized his mistake… and like magic I get a txt message saying they started work. Fucking fat podunk faggot.

But his fat ass and in a shit manner says “it’s going to be while to see what’s wrong” derrr

I have a feeling a certain 10th grade math teacher is behind this…
Love you, love the blog. Liked, linked, and subscribed. Keep us posted on any further developments.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Recently I had to get something done (appt and all) and before they took my keys they asked me if I was interested in an oil change. I told them no as I had just changed it recently and used synthetic so it’s fine for a while.

Ten minutes later I can see my car on the lift and guess what? They’re Changing the oil and not even doing what is needed to be done. I was fawking pissed since synthetic is more expensive and these fucks just put cheap shit in.
Did you pay for the oil change like a cuckold?