• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

people that drive alone and still wearing a mask. Jesus.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
The last month, I have been keeping count. 9 times I have almost been in a wreak, and each time, it was a retard, by themselves, wearing a Covid mask that almost hit me.

Yesterday, This dead looking person, with a mask on, came with in 2 inches of almost hitting my front end.

I don't get it.

Covid was bullshit, and at this point you should be put down if you are still "playing" it.

but now, these fuckers are clearly deranged and going to harm them selves and others.

I'm fucking scared!!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Back when you had to wear one to go in the store I’d just leave it on my face all day. 2tired to take it on and off constantly.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Driving?! I see people going for walks outside with the mask still
I see some people wearing them riding bikes. I mean maybe it's because it's cold but I dunno it seems uncomfortable. Weirdly it's always on this hill near me which is pretty steep and long so it must be awful.

I like it when I am in the middle of a huge park 8 times the size of central park in a lot of places you are literally the only person in sight and still see people wearing them.