• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People smarter than Patrick S. Tomlinson

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
1642888751384.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
All you have to do it tell pat you are writing a 8500 word article about him and he is putty in your hands.

G

Took the Redditards to court and actually won. He does however also willingly consort with pedos and leeches off of family members.

In Joe’s defense and I fucking cringe even typing that I honestly think that Bro Joe is just more fucking stupid than a bad person.

Funny thing is he was most likely the one who got the OG sub banned which makes him as incidentally heroic for bringing us here as the vape thief. He also has a 50 IQ. At best.

Whats even better is how thoroughly this fucking idiot’s obsession to cure the internet of Tranth’s grotesquery robs Tomlinson of the one barely legitimate victory he can claim in his entire life.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Took the Redditards to court and actually won. He does however also willingly consort with pedos and leeches off of family members.

In Joe’s defense and I fucking cringe even typing that I honestly think that Bro Joe is just more fucking stupid than a bad person.

Funny thing is he was most likely the one who got the OG sub banned which makes him as incidentally heroic for bringing us here as the vape thief. He also has a 50 IQ. At best.

Whats even better is how thoroughly this fucking idiot’s obsession to cure the internet of Tranth’s grotesquery robs Tomlinson of the one barely legitimate victory he can claim in his entire life.
Joe Cumia Sr wasn’t big on education. I think it’s remarkable Joe and Anthony aren’t even more fucked up than they are now. I’d even go so far to say that I think Joe is more ignorant than anything. I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all. He was raised by ignorant people. His mom was a coke snorting stripper and his father was a chronically unemployed alcoholic who wanted to play Cowboy in his 40’s. He’s found a way to get by in his 50’s. Even with ignorant views he knows how to get a legally binding contract signed and enforced in court.

G

Joe Cumia Sr wasn’t big on education. I think it’s remarkable Joe and Anthony aren’t even more fucked up than they are now. I’d even go so far to say that I think Joe is more ignorant than anything. I don’t think he’s a bad guy at all. He was raised by ignorant people. His mom was a coke snorting stripper and his father was a chronically unemployed alcoholic who wanted to play Cowboy in his 40’s. He’s found a way to get by in his 50’s. Even with ignorant views he knows how to get a legally binding contract signed and enforced in court.
Not to subvert our illustrious history but Samcro Sr. raised his boys well re contracts concerning controversial views ‘Thank you, your Honor’ ugh moron