• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

people getting drunk in their 40s are faggots (audio)

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Your character work is getting better, but the writing still isn't quite where it needs to be. Expand on the ideas some more, make it a sketch instead of just a skit. Keep the length, the length is perfect. Don't be afraid to try multiple takes, play with the emotions and motivations.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Ya call that podcastin'?

874526b644cf49b9b3f4d9677569b066.jpg

G

That means I gotta write material, because I want to go half an hour but I can't ad lib for that long. You can only go back to the catchphrases so many times; "I'll repeat that for the hard of thinking..."

Maybe it would be easier if you get a co-host to bounce of off. But maybe that makes it too ‘formatted’. I’m not going to tell the captain how to steer his ship. Just spitballing.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Maybe it would be easier if you get a co-host to bounce of off. But maybe that makes it too ‘formatted’. I’m not going to tell the captain how to steer his ship. Just spitballing.
I could do Boomia as a co-host, because all he has to take is a key word and then go "yeah there was this one time in Bergen, I was with dis fat chick..." and there you go.