• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People get angry about Lex Fridman but this is pretty cool

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
1670450186730.png

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
Redpill me on why people hate him. He seems way less hateable than the rest of those "intellectual dark web" faggots.
Some people consider him an autistic fraud and generally lame. He supposedly misrepresents himself as much more accomplished and knowledgeable than he actually is. And some people just hate his voice and face. Not me, though. I'm a huge fan.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Some people consider him an autistic fraud and generally lame. He supposedly misrepresents himself as much more accomplished and knowledgeable than he actually is. And some people just hate his voice and face. Not me, though. I'm a huge fan.
is this a bit? I assume you're trying to disgrace the Cuntfucker brand?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I've barely seen anything he's done but instantly hated him. I think it's because his autistic quiet personality seems incongruous with his attention whoring. It's like when pickup artists clock out of their IT job and put on frilly hats and talk to girls about their zodiac signs. He seems creepy, and it's only a matter of time before a girl takes advantage of that and calls him a rapist.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I've barely seen anything he's done but instantly hated him. I think it's because his autistic quiet personality seems incongruous with his attention whoring. It's like when pickup artists clock out of their IT job and put on frilly hats and talk to girls about their zodiac signs. He seems creepy, and it's only a matter of time before a girl takes advantage of that and calls him a rapist.

Hitting a little close to home there buddy