• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People Discussed in these Forums that You Have No Idea Who They Are...

Forum Clout
Kevin Brennan

Attachments

• 872D6CC5-26D7-47E7-B79A-37425489FEDD.jpeg
    872D6CC5-26D7-47E7-B79A-37425489FEDD.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 13

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
I know who she is but I don't know where Missy Muscles came from. Was she another listener hanger-on? Was she with ant before Dani, and came back?

I sorta miss the days of shitting on Big Amy to be completely honest witchoo
Missy confuses me too. Where did she come from? Why did she choose to be with a guy who bit his ex?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Who is hilde? Is that the podcast guy? Whered he come from?
He's a fellow Milwaukee faggot, who is desperate to get into the good graces of Pat and Sexual Fantasies With Adolescents (SFWA). So he began defending and simping for Pat on Twitter, and also deriding Owen A on his fagcast, which at an average of 10 listeners did about half the business of NPS.

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
Missy confuses me too. Where did she come from? Why did she choose to be with a guy who bit his ex?
She was dating him before Dani. Nana cheated on her and she stole a camera and put his keys in cat shit and became "cat shit girl". They got back together after the biting.

The "Missy Muscles" comes from when they were on a yacht on fire island and Missy was manspread and cradling Nana in her arms.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
She was dating him before Dani. Nana cheated on her and she stole a camera and put his keys in cat shit and became "cat shit girl". They got back together after the biting.

The "Missy Muscles" comes from when they were on a yacht on fire island and Missy was manspread and cradling Nana in her arms.
Wow, I totally forgot about the cat-shit saga.

Didnt she steal his credit cards as well? Nana is such a doormat.