People actually believe this?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Screen-Shot-2021-08-22-at-9.23.10-AM.png

TokenX

I used to believe al of this but the fact that we are now 50 years past the moon landing and still no one else has been there yet is really making me doubt it.

People are still having trouble getting unmanned shit to land there. How is that possible?
It's a money laundering op. Taking our billions in tax dollars and shelling it out to various defense orgs and scientific elitefags, with the guise of omg i fawking love science faggoty fake space bullshit to get the people's approval.

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I used to believe al of this but the fact that we are now 50 years past the moon landing and still no one else has been there yet is really making me doubt it.

People are still having trouble getting unmanned shit to land there. How is that possible?
Not only that, all of the tech for those landings have been “lost” over the years. It seems pretty strange that the world can’t figure out a way to get a person on Mars. Even the chinks haven’t done it yet. Instead we’re just relying on Musk or Bezos.

G

On the other hand though, and this applies to 9/11 quackery as well, it’s very difficult for me to believe that the government is capable of carrying out a coverup on that scale and for this long without anyone spilling the beans. They are just so incompetent otherwise I don’t see how they could keep thousands of NASA employees quiet about it. It’s a tough one man.

TokenX

On the other hand though, and this applies to 9/11 quackery as well, it’s very difficult for me to believe that the government is capable of carrying out a coverup on that scale and for this long without anyone spilling the beans. They are just so incompetent otherwise I don’t see how they could keep thousands of NASA employees quiet about it. It’s a tough one man.
Pentagon_9_11_800x482.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
I’m on your side with it. I really don’t claim allegiance to either side. I see it’s fucked that we “went” in the 50s and just said “eh we’re good we’re not going back”. But Ive also seen much smarter people than me saying we theoretically should be able to do it, so it’s totally plausible that we went. And for 9/11 I think they simply knew it was gonna happen and just let it and swept it up afterwards. I mean seriously…they “found” the dudes passport in the streets of rubble. Rly?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Not only that, all of the tech for those landings have been “lost” over the years. It seems pretty strange that the world can’t figure out a way to get a person on Mars. Even the chinks haven’t done it yet. Instead we’re just relying on Musk or Bezos.
isnt it all of chinas space tech come from russia lol. their aircraft carrier is literally russian salvage from 1980s

G

The thing is, some people do spill the beans. Only problem is they can't get the word out because of course no MSM outlet will never interview them. Also even if they personally witnessed whatever it is they are blowing the whistle on, they most likely don't have any physical evidence to back it up, and even if they do, that evidence can be discredited if too many people start catching on. And of course that individual can be discredited/threatened/whacked. There was a CIA guy who confessed on his deathbed to being on the team of people who wired up Building 7. It never went anywhere obviously.

That said I don't think it's unrealistic to think that we can send robots to Mars and take pictures there.

TehSamurai

There have been multiple moon landings, and other countries don't want to go because they have no incentive to spend billions in it. If it was fake, our Soviet enemies would have called the US out on it (unless they were in on it, too).

G

The thing is, some people do spill the beans. Only problem is they can't get the word out because of course no MSM outlet will never interview them. Also even if they personally witnessed whatever it is they are blowing the whistle on, they most likely don't have any physical evidence to back it up, and even if they do, that evidence can be discredited if too many people start catching on. And of course that individual can be discredited/threatened/whacked. There was a CIA guy who confessed on his deathbed to being on the team of people who wired up Building 7. It never went anywhere obviously.

That said I don't think it's unrealistic to think that we can send robots to Mars and take pictures there.
I think they can coverup fuckups, which is what they did on 9/11, and obviously they shot down that plane in PA, but not that many people needed to know about that.

There were literally thousands of people working at NASA and a lot of them would have known if it wasn’t possible to get to the moon. It’s hard to imagine that many of them keeping quiet but it also hard to imagine Russians, chinks or Japs not pulling it off in the 50 years since. Something isn’t adding up.

G

There have been multiple moon landings, and other countries don't want to go because they have no incentive to spend billions in it. If it was fake, our Soviet enemies would have called the US out on it (unless they were in on it, too).
They lost the incentive to be first but they could still have the first base there, the first telescope, etc. I get why they wouldn’t have been in a rush after we got there in ‘69 but it’s been 50 damn years since.

TehSamurai

They lost the incentive to be first but they could still have the first base there, the first telescope, etc. I get why they wouldn’t have been in a rush after we got there in ‘69 but it’s been 50 damn years since.
What incentive do they have to spend billions doing so? I don't belive for a second that the moon landing was universally praised by US citizens at the time it happened.

No country is justifying another moon landing in its budget.