• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pedophile rapist Patrick S. Tomlinson is upset about violent tweets toward a woman

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Fucking fat hypocrite. You had to delete hundreds of rape threats you tweeted out because you didn't want to lose your account again.

nov97.png

nov98.png

nov99.png

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a creep and a pedophile who has lost his twitter account twice for threatening hundreds of people, including women and children, with rape and violence.

Last edited:

archive_bot

Forum Clout

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Anyone have a photo of this so called "violence against women" joke? I'm sure it's as horrid as the news is depicting.

Forum Clout
“Calls for his Twitter account to be suspended” the fact anyone takes this seriously makes me feel like I’m living in a dream world. Him losing his Twitter would probably have zero affect on anything ever
My first thought exactly. A bunch of politicians hootin and hollering about twitter. As soon as social media started creeping into the real world about 10 years ago I never imagined we’d get to this point. I remember when news stations and commercials started saying “Follow us on Facebook” or whatever and thinking how ridiculous that was.