• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Peaky Blinders

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
This show is pretty fun to watch, def some cornball stuff, but overall a good watch

The best character by far is Tom Hardy as the insane jewish gangster. But he doesn't show up until season 2

Alfie is so jewish inbred he has obvious mental issues, almost every scene with him is Hardy chewing scenery

The best thing is hes the sneakiest most conniving jewish stereo type ive ever seen in media since Shylock

one of my favorite monologues by him

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Can't watch because the name is really gay.
yeah i didnt watch it till last year for the same reason

plus there are multiple scenes every seasonn were a character says “by order of the peaky fucking blinders!”

and its supposed to be a big moment that gets you pumped, but it made me roll my eyes and get embarrassed at what i was enjoying

they do the editing thing were they mix in modern music for action scenes (i think this is so lazy and really makes me remember im watching netflix)

Its a corny show, but there are some fun scenes

i really dig how the main dude dresses, but around season 3 it becomes a thing people bring up and thats pretty cringe “your well known for dressing nice, like our boss is” kinda shit

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
I tried to watch it but man I had to bail pretty early on. I just absolutely did not give a shit about anything happening at all

i'm a sucker for anything that portrays the irish as cool, and I had it on in the background, except for the tom hardy scenes I still re watch those sometimes

here's the gist, a bunch of greasy Irish gypsys are doing crime in england

I respect people for not wanting to pollute their mind with new nonsense, but alfie is gold in this show

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It's basically a slightly grittier boardwalk empire. It's good fun.

Here in the uk various shitty unofficial theme bars pop up based on this show and there's a inspirational Facebook meme type fanbase which use random quotes with photos of characters from the show which has made me like it less

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
i'm a sucker for anything that portrays the irish as cool
Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 12.30.30 AM.png