• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Peak gaming moments

G

Screenshot_20230520_214058_lichess.jpg

That's all I got.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I played that shit at my friend's house and coming back to my own house with just an N64 was like going from heroin to a fuggin massage chair.
I remember playing over my friends house and not wanting to leave. I begged my parents for a PS2 and finally got one a damn year later. But Vice City was coming around the same time so it worked out. I was so happy to be able to play at my house like an antisocial

G

I remember playing over my friends house and not wanting to leave. I begged my parents for a PS2 and finally got one a damn year later. But Vice City was coming around the same time so it worked out. I was so happy to be able to play at my house like an antisocial
lol I distinctly remember Vice City being released. I was in the store, saw it on the shelves, looked at the back... I was like holy shit. It's GTA! But it's set in a fucking tropical paradise holy fuck, dad please buy this for me, holy fuck. And he did. And I was so happy.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
What mode? What ELO? And congrats on winning a game he blundered 5 moves in you’re a pro

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
lol I distinctly remember Vice City being released. I was in the store, saw it on the shelves, looked at the back... I was like holy shit. It's GTA! But it's set in a fucking tropical paradise holy fuck, dad please buy this for me, holy fuck. And he did. And I was so happy.

I regret not playing Vice City and San Andreas when they came out. I really loved 3 but drifted away from gaming for a few years so I missed playing them when they were actually relevant and now they feel too dated to go back to.