PDWN #5

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Typical filthy Muzz. Cant trust any of em.
I legitimately called it muzz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
I legitimately called it muzz, gabagool, pruhshoot, raghut, and the like, my grandparents did too. It was because the majority of NYC area wops were from Naples and south of Rome at minimum and their accent and corruption of the Italian by English speaking kids created those pronunciations. There really isn't nothing wrong except people outside of NY and current niggers from Italy got mad about it. My Italian family was from Potenza and used those pronunciations. The rest of the medigans took it up too. The food from NYC made by Italian immigrants improved on goat meat, goat head, and other shit. In fact in Italy lots of stuff is Americanized versions served there. Unfortunately like all things fresh ingredients gave way to processed polly-o cheese and kraft. Some things like the Balsamic vinegar, San Marzano canned tomatoes, and thankfully they started making the mozzarella here.

Before the Sopranos the Raging Bull was a good example. I remember my mother saying that it reminded her of Union City growing up with all the screaming dagos in guinea tees. They all spoke Italian when they wanted the kids to not follow, so much so my mother could speak a fair bit from hearing it. Say what you will about the Italians in America but they have a culture that laughs at itself and is more interesting than say the head hunters from Central America.
Would you describe yourself as 100% Italian?