• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pawtrick S. Bearlinson

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Niki, comment? 🐻

1000000912.png

What an odd thing to retweet.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Grrr.

A faggot? I think he's one of them too.
I only say "them" because he panders to a few different groups. Gays, trannys, women, etc. He is one of those "pick me!" guys . Those creepy guys that bad mouth other guys to the girls hoping they will see them as " not like the other guys". Its always a red flag.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I remember several funsters signing him up to Grinder, and not getting any bites. And gay guys aren't especially known for being picky.
I know a big fat dude (somehow even fatter than Pat although he's much healthier looking) who, despite posting a lot of pics of his wife, regularly gets DM's on instagram from faggots asking to buy his socks and shit. Sometimes he even gets invited to gay festivals to perform with enticing offers like "you can sell all your clothes afterwards for hundreds of dollars." Pat couldn't even get a bite on an app designed specifically to facilitate penis to male asshole contact.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
I know a big fat dude (somehow even fatter than Pat although he's much healthier looking) who, despite posting a lot of pics of his wife, regularly gets DM's on instagram from faggots asking to buy his socks and shit. Sometimes he even gets invited to gay festivals to perform with enticing offers like "you can sell all your clothes afterwards for hundreds of dollars." Pat couldn't even get a bite on an app designed specifically to facilitate penis to male asshole contact.
How much did you, uh "your friend* make?