• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer has a bad morning

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Paul and some other pedophiles nerds discuss books on Bluesky

d207472a8003524a3c7b84ed1921ea9f.jpeg

Oh no, an impaulster

b230656ddb2454f0e06966af9f34de50.jpeg

Who liked this shit?

ee0ed4dfee02264e4e0898f65301bcb1.jpeg

Why it’s Paul’s co-conspirator friend, who also liked a post calling him a spade.

6b2bda202811693613f5e6640f063034.jpeg

Paul explains

1ffec51ee17c10dd0fbbefd5317dbd09.jpeg

Wait, his dead mother?!

a8c84a7004600f2acdc5f8869c9d9d2b.jpeg

Oh. I see. Funny ol bag.

BONUS: Joanne is so sorry, Paul

9e1dc55e73d68e60d9fd629b1d3278da.jpeg

All content reposted from r/niggerjim

Keep up with Paul on Bluesky:

Kinderman

Forum Clout
I always feel like Paul is always one bad tweet away from suicide. Has made me start to feel a bit bad for him.
I feel worse for his victims.

That's terrible, I'm sorry Paul. Stuff like this is why nigger jim was banned a while ago. I'm glad we now have his more sensible cousin, nigger john.
John would never act a fool like this. I think these people haranguing Paul should start retaining semen.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I always feel like Paul is always one bad tweet away from suicide. Has made me start to feel a bit bad for him.
Don’t faggots like him don’t have the balls to end it. If he did he would have a long time ago. He gets off on the pity and sympathy. Most severely depressed, especially the suicidal ones aren’t looking for attention; they’re looking for an end to their suffering.

Kinderman

Forum Clout
Hahahahahahahaha so not mad! HEY KNOCK IT OFF, SPADE!

IMG_6746.jpeg

Yessssssss morrrrrrre pittttyyyy forrrrrr Paaaaaaul (that’s his slithery voice)

IMG_6747.jpeg

I’m so sorry, self.

IMG_6748.jpeg

Ahhh, there is the pity he needs to get through another day.

View attachment 209848
See? He loves it and is ungrateful to the source. Well his mother…corrrected him.

IMG_6749.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Remind me again me what he allegedly did?

Took pictures of children naked in a bathtub and posted them without the parents consent.

Now, MAYBE you could spin this as a misunderstanding, but your logic gap would have to be rather wide. Not to mention that his brother didn't speak too kindly of him after Paul was called out for this - and supposedly his Mom too, but I can't remember where that came from.

What I'm saying is, if you ever feel depressed, remember you're (hopefully) not a self hating paedophile like Paul.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Took pictures of children naked in a bathtub and posted them without the parents consent.

Now, MAYBE you could spin this as a misunderstanding, but your logic gap would have to be rather wide. Not to mention that his brother didn't speak too kindly of him after Paul was called out for this - and supposedly his Mom too, but I can't remember where that came from.

What I'm saying is, if you ever feel depressed, remember you're (hopefully) not a self hating paedophile like Paul.
Also claimed it was his niece despite not being related, right? Sick guy.

Kinderman

Forum Clout

I think he meant why was Nigger Jim banned, Ray. But thank you. You’re still the real Ray to me.

Paul wishes we messed with him like we do with Pat but he’s just boring and pathetic. We barely goof on him and he cries like he’s under attack 24/7 for pity. What a faggot.
Bluesky requiring zero verification is making Paul trolling a lot more fun. I can see the imposter Pauls and Mama Weimer giving him some good razzings.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think he meant why was Nigger Jim banned, Ray. But thank you. You’re still the real Ray to me.

There is only one real Ray... Ray Winstone, Star of the classic CGI fest Beowulf, the best fantasy film since Krull!*

I could use the answer too, why was Jim banned? Did he threaten to take Bam out... To a nice dinner?

*Seriously, don't ever watch Krull