• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul Weimer at it again.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_5475.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nobody is going to steal your shit holiday snaps, Paul. The composition is too awful. Knock it off with the fucking watermarks. All they do is mark you out as a photographer that shouldn't be hired for anything.
I can’t remember which e-begging program it was but he has one and one of the tier perks was to be able to ask him questions and “pick his brain” like that is something valuable. Who would pay to ask Paul about…anything? He works a low level job in customer service in his mid 50s and he takes very shitty basic photos that he sticks a giant watermark on that only makes it look worse.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Management (me) is not loving the direction of dis bit.

I wish I could throw negative reviews for your movies in your face. But you were never in a movie, were you, sport? The casting director said you were too ugly. Too dour-faced and slouch-shouldered to be a big Hollywood star.
Yeah he was telling me to relay that to you.

Screenshot_20231108-074349.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I can’t remember which e-begging program it was but he has one and one of the tier perks was to be able to ask him questions and “pick his brain” like that is something valuable. Who would pay to ask Paul about…anything? He works a low level job in customer service in his mid 50s and he takes very shitty basic photos that he sticks a giant watermark on that only makes it look worse.
Hopefully he gets his brain picked like Trotsky.