• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul is being nominated for 2 Hugo’s

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
In addition to his regular pity nomination of “best fan writer” he’s also part of a “magazine” that’s been nominated

• Nerds of a Feather, Flock Together, editors Roseanna Pendlebury, Arturo Serrano, Paul Weimer; senior editors Joe Sherry, Adri Joy, G. Brown, Vance Kotrla.

Turns out it’s not a magazine but rather a blog that it looks like it’s from 1998

Please remember this is not kiwi farms and we do not “touch the shit” or whatever they say. We only observe. Do not bother any of these people or the magazine

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
In addition to his regular pity nomination of “best fan writer” he’s also part of a “magazine” that’s been nominated

• Nerds of a Feather, Flock Together, editors Roseanna Pendlebury, Arturo Serrano, Paul Weimer; senior editors Joe Sherry, Adri Joy, G. Brown, Vance Kotrla.

Turns out it’s not a magazine but rather a blog that it looks like it’s from 1998

Please remember this is not kiwi farms and we do not “touch the shit” or whatever they say. We only observe. Do not bother any of these people or the magazine
Do the FBI kick down my door to seize my computers if I click a Paul "I jerk off in the JC Penny kids aisle" Weimer related link?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

"Nerds of a Feather...." UGH. We get it.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout

Wow this is fucking gay

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
They're nerds though. Isn't that crazy? They're not like the "normies".

The only thing crazier would be if they were stealthy about it. A stealthy geek if you will. Could you imagine?
It’s like if niggers on YouTube called everything something like “Anime Niggaz” or “Niggaz React.” Even they aren’t as shameless as these fucking cunts. You’re already quite obviously an incel faggot who jerks over kids and obsesses over embarrassing stuff. Don’t need the nerd/geek part to tip everyone off.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Is such a thing even possible?
See this guy?

He has a secret...

fawk.jpg