• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Paul got us something for Xmas

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
New profile pic with an easily cropped background. Thanks for thinking of us, Paul.

Screenshot_20211224-215437.jpg

20211224_215451.jpg

G

Every one of them looks like they should of been on a wanted poster in the background of a few shots in The Silence of the Lambs.
Pedo Paul truly is our Multiple Migs and I honestly wish that was a fucking joke. These animals really still don’t get it. This isn’t going away. Not by a long shot. They’re on social media doing this shit which inevitably has normally functioning human beings on it. Their days are numbered.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I have a fun Christmas riddle for all of you:

Q: Why does “Uncle” Paul Weimer close the top button of his shirt like a creepy pedophile?

A: Because “Uncle” Paul Weimer is a creepy pedophile!!

Get it??!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Except the horrible people of SFWA. You all can rot in the hell of your own making, you scum.