Paul F. Tomkins: faggoty faggot

FUEXZ_hVsAAS9mm
He's one of these literal fag, retards? I can't believe this was real...

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I had this one buddy I showed a bunch of Mr. Show shit to and he didnt' respond to anything much, except this and was dying. We rewound this sequence like a billion times.
The moments that killed my friends when I showed them:

- Can't remember what it was called, but Bob & David were running away from women Benny Hill style, and either Bob or David gets hit with a brick. Words don't do it justice.

- Tom Kenny screaming "ROOOOOONNIIIIIIIEEE!!!!! ROOOOOONNNNNIIIIIEEEE!!!!!"

- The Audition: "can I use this chair?"

- "I ain't leavin'! I ain't afraid of no rollycoaster!"

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
The moments that killed my friends when I showed them:

- Can't remember what it was called, but Bob & David were running away from women Benny Hill style, and either Bob or David gets hit with a brick. Words don't do it justice.

- Tom Kenny screaming "ROOOOOONNIIIIIIIEEE!!!!! ROOOOOONNNNNIIIIIEEEE!!!!!"

- The Audition: "can I use this chair?"

- "I ain't leavin'! I ain't afraid of no rollycoaster!"

Man that show is the best. Why couldn't they all have died in a billiards accident in 2002?

Riccardo Bosi

Man that show is the best. Why couldn't they all have died in a billiards accident in 2002?
I'll give that little bastard David Cross some credit: his stand-up albums from the early 2000s were great. Or maybe I just remember it that way. Loved him as Tobias Funke, too.

At least Tom Kenny went on to voice Spongebob, his life is probably awesome.

Sometimes I'll go through the show again and I'm reminded that Janine Garafalo was in an episode, and Jack Black is in a few including the Jeepers Creepers sketch. "I was on the eighteenth hole!" "Yo Jeepers, check this shit out!"

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I'll give that little bastard David Cross some credit: his stand-up albums from the early 2000s were great. Or maybe I just remember it that way. Loved him as Tobias Funke, too.

Sometimes I'll go through the show again and I'm reminded that Janine Garafalo was in an episode, and Jack Black is in a few including the Jeepers Creepers sketch. "I was on the eighteenth hole!" "Yo Jeepers, check this shit out!"

I watch it all the time still too. The whole show once a year usually. And yeah Crosses standup was good at the time, and that Let America Laugh dvd has some funny moments. Not sure most of the material holds up, but I haven't listened forever, although I have both of those albums on CD. Yeah, christians are dumb and George W sucks. And the first season of Todd Margaret is very hilarious, so maybe kill them all when that was done. Or even the day after With Bob and David went on Netflix. They just turned into such pieces of shit, it's crazy and sad.

Wild

I love media!

David Cross is a huge faggot irl, but I enjoyed his early stand-up too (Even if a majority of the material was just easy snipes at anti-Republican sentiment at the time) and I genuinely think he's a great comedic performer. He's just one huge paradox in the Hollywood industry.

Wild

I love media!
I watch it all the time still too. The whole show once a year usually. And yeah Crosses standup was good at the time, and that Let America Laugh dvd has some funny moments. Not sure most of the material holds up, but I haven't listened forever, although I have both of those albums on CD. Yeah, christians are dumb and George W sucks. And the first season of Todd Margaret is very hilarious, so maybe kill them all when that was done. Or even the day after With Bob and David went on Netflix. They just turned into such pieces of shit, it's crazy and sad.
I thought /w Bob and David was actually decent. Not Mr. Show levels of good, but it wasn't as abysmal that I thought it would be.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
I thought /w Bob and David was actually decent. Not Mr. Show levels of good, but it wasn't as abysmal that I thought it would be.

I was hoping they were gonna do more. They said they were going to. They lied. Now I don't want anymore lol. Some of the sketches were right there: Door to Door Salesman, Interrogation were probably the best ones. I like mentions of the band UFO and I sort of ripped off Brian Posehns explanation in a Yelp review "I just went to get popcorn and I wound up running into some sort of loud cosplay pageant"(a Raiders game). I think the main thing it was missing was anything trippy. The titles were the stoniest thing on there. Just making sketches, not wanting to to the links between them. That country song was out of place and stupid. That exposing the police sketch didn't even make sense, but could have been funny, with him trying to get pulled over over and again. I would have watched 100 seasons of it, even though it wasn't as good.

Riccardo Bosi

Ranking it against any other sketch show, it was pretty damn funny.

Just making sketches, not wanting to to the links between them.
The way Mr. Show segued from one sketch to the next was great. How do people watch SNL?