Paul F. Tomkins: faggoty faggot

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Oh look at your little suits and mustache! That's so FUNNY. The fact that you wear suits constantly and have a mustache is REALLY FUCKING FUNNY. I hope this nigger and doug stanhope bump heads when they both go to buy the same wacky suit. Where the fuck is is my FUCKING GUN. FUCK.

nWAfT0mY4uTzQpZnPcMxRHnICCy.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Oh look at your little suits and mustache! That's so FUNNY. The fact that you wear suits constantly and have a mustache is REALLY FUCKING FUNNY. I hope this nigger and doug stanhope bump heads when they both go to buy the same wacky suit. Where the fuck is is my FUCKING GUN. FUCK.

View attachment 90202
He can dress dapper all he wants, he'll still be an ugly nerd with gap teeth.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
What did you think the F stood for?

He used to the poster boy for that whole scene but I haven’t really heard his name in awhile. Makes you realize that entire mid-00’s alt “comedy death ray/invite them up” crew has about five years left before they’re completely replaced by the next generations of UCB grads.

UCB is basically extinct.

He's undeniably talented. When I used to listen to that gay Doug Loves Movies podcast, he'd sometimes play "guests" Werner Herzog, Gerry Marshall, and some other director at the same time. He'd have all three characters asking each other questions and shit. Like it or not, no matter how pre written and chambered that act is, it requires a hell of a lot of talent to pull off.

The fact that such a talent isn't a better known character actor can be explained in one of two ways. Perhaps he's not a devil worshipping fag. More likely he's been a colossal asshole to all the people he's met, several of whom could later help his career, and they recommended other people for roles he was suited for.

As far as his suits go, they're not SO far out of style that you can compare them to zany Doug Stanhope's schtick. He dresses the way poor people think rich people dress. He dresses the way a single Donald Trump dressed in the 80's (and still would today if he wasn't married.) He dresses like a law professor going to court. (Or an actual, practicing criminal defense attorney.)

In other words, I own a suit just like that and am ashamed of my sartorial choices. I suppose the next time I wear it, I will be attending the funeral of someone who I'm not at all sorry has passed. It seems perfect for that occasion and no other.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
He's undeniably talented. When I used to listen to that gay Doug Loves Movies podcast, he'd sometimes play "guests" Werner Herzog, Gerry Marshall, and some other director at the same time. He'd have all three characters asking each other questions and shit. Like it or not, no matter how pre written and chambered that act is, it requires a hell of a lot of talent to pull off.

The fact that such a talent isn't a better known character actor can be explained in one of two ways. Perhaps he's not a devil worshipping fag. More likely he's been a colossal asshole to all the people he's met, several of whom could later help his career, and they recommended other people for roles he was suited for.

As far as his suits go, they're not SO far out of style that you can compare them to zany Doug Stanhope's schtick. He dresses the way poor people think rich people dress. He dresses the way a single Donald Trump dressed in the 80's (and still would today if he wasn't married.) He dresses like a law professor going to court. (Or an actual, practicing criminal defense attorney.)

In other words, I own a suit just like that and am ashamed of my sartorial choices. I suppose the next time I wear it, I will be attending the funeral of someone who I'm not at all sorry has passed. It seems perfect for that occasion and no other.
Wrong

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
One of my best friends is dumb as shit almost to the point of retardation. He bought a gay white tuxedo for a wedding that never happened and he ended up wearing it to our other buddy's funeral. Nobody could even get mad at him for stylin' and profilin' because we knew that if our dead buddy was looking down on that display he was laughing his ass off. He also had no clue that it was inappropriate.