• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patty No Facts is childing someone that dare question him

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1649457472228.png

1649457498491.png

1649457552578.png

1649457592792.png

1649457662311.png

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Every single one of his arguments goes like this-- Pat makes a point, someone counterpoints, Pat deflects and misdirects and then eventually blocks. He might get away with it on Twitter but imagine if he went on Fox News or something like that fag from r/antiwork. You can’t “no, child” someone on a live conversation without looking like an asshole. That’s also the reason I think why he refuses to come on NPS because he’s only willing to be confronted behind a keyboard, he knows he’ll look like a retard otherwise.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Every single one of his arguments goes like this-- Pat makes a point, someone counterpoints, Pat deflects and misdirects and then eventually blocks. He might get away with it on Twitter but imagine if he went on Fox News or something like that fag from r/antiwork. You can’t “no, child” someone on a live conversation without looking like an asshole. That’s also the reason I think why he refuses to come on NPS because he’s only willing to be confronted behind a keyboard, he knows he’ll look like a retard otherwise.
That is why I have been enjoying pat in court. He is forced to answer politely and if he is caught in a lie he will be held accountable.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Not likely, he's a coward in real life. He only runs his mouf from the safety of his pink blanket
I have a feeling he doesnt have a problem being loudly obnoxious in person ( especially drunk or in a bar scene) because most people wont pop him in the mouth and he wont get physical because he wants to be hit so he can have someone he disagrees with arrested.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This is exactly why everything is happening to him. He's in a storm of karma and consequences, and rather than learn from this, he doubled down and continues to be a miserable cunt towards others on social media. He's a pig ignorant white trash coward from a long line of pig ignorant white trash, and he's devoted his life to a meaningless social media platform - which is now hilariously being slowly bought more and more by the person that he desperately wishes he was.

You deserve the miserable existence you have, Pat, and even your sexually confused followers are starting to see through the cracks.