• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's trying to make us pick on that Scalzi faggot again

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
That guy stinks Pat, we like you more.

1644173928766.png

G

Do these hacks ever have an original idea or is ripping off established franchises the only way these frauds can eek out a sale?
What I heard from this JDA guy when I took a listen was these guys SFWA fags just push out horseshit and buy/promote it for each other. It's all a giant fraud to call themselves authors and make it so they can claim they are working while they probably live off government checks/benefits. They don't like new ideas, it's just a stick with the tried and true mentality.

G

What I heard from this JDA guy when I took a listen was these guys SFWA fags just push out horseshit and buy/promote it for each other. It's all a giant fraud to call themselves authors and make it so they can claim they are working while they probably live off government checks/benefits. They don't like new ideas, it's just a stick with the tried and true mentality.
Yeah look who wrote the special intro…

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I guess Scalzi even tells authors who ask him for career advice to never write anything original and that the audience is stupid (including his audience). Real nice fella. I always knew his whole persona and the way he interacted with fans on his blog and twitter was completely phony

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That’s what I’ve gathered from the SFWA freaks, it’s like a pyramid scheme / circle jerk of everyone buying everyone else’s books because outside of their group they are barely known to the majority of readers.