• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's space lesbian bullpup

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

This is an in-depth discussion of why it's a piece of shit for rubes who don't know better.

Fuck don't actually watch this 45 minute guntoober horse shit. God damn that's a long video.

TLDR it's a pot metal injection molded/plastic piece of shit and the barrel rotates lmfao. Pat's the biggest fucking rube I've ever heard of.

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

This is an in-depth discussion of why it's a piece of shit for rubes who don't know better.

Fuck don't actually watch this 45 minute guntoober horse shit. God damn that's a long video.

TLDR it's a pot metal injection molded/plastic piece of shit and the barrel rotates lmfao. Pat's the biggest fucking rube I've ever heard of.

Didn't Nana own one as well?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

I just use my first, yo, I could punch the shit out of that gun because I know the ancient oriental art of Karate

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

And the bullets are expensive AF

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Any true gun collector/hobbyist I’ve ever known is interested in any and all guns regardless of era, country of origin, caliber, or whatever else they look for. They’d all gladly shoot and talk your ear off about any of them. Many of them would love to add this gun to their arsenal of hundreds.

That is not Patrick. Patrick thought “this somewhat uncommon and expensive sci fi gun is perfect for a cool guy sci fi writer like me!” and then went and bought it like a consoomer, presumably without doing much research to learn how expensive the ammunition is.

Patrick doesn’t own many guns and compared to actual enthusiasts/hunters, I’d argue that he barely qualifies as an actual gun owner just based off of those pictures of him at the range holding the pistol like a retard (unlike Big Jon who held it like someone who took a 30 minute safety course).

Yes, he may have a few guns at his house, but they’re glorified decorations when he’s not using them to mean mug and show off his tacticool gunslinger skills for Twitter.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Any true gun collector/hobbyist I’ve ever known is interested in any and all guns regardless of era, country of origin, caliber, or whatever else they look for. They’d all gladly shoot and talk your ear off about any of them. Many of them would love to add this gun to their arsenal of hundreds.

That is not Patrick. Patrick thought “this somewhat uncommon and expensive sci fi gun is perfect for a cool guy sci fi writer like me!” and then went and bought it like a consoomer, presumably without doing much research to learn how expensive the ammunition is.
Yeah or like a stargate fan or whatever. By all means I don't want to ruin anyone's fun.. It just made me loff that it happens to be a piece of junk.

BTW stargate is the only reason this homo got this piece ah garbage. And he definitely didn't research the cost of ammo because he never planned on buying any. They should take his guns from him.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
OMG MOSIN NAGANTSTER

1704296868261.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
No one who is intelligent enough and law abiding enough shares their personal cache of firearms with the world on social media.

That's why stupid fatso has shown everyone is gay meme gun collection which no one would bother to steal.

Because it's gay.

And fat.
That's how you know he has fuck all. Everything he owns that is worth anything at all gets several Twitter posts dedicated to it. Including shit nobody could possibly give a fuck about like furniture and second hand appliances.

Forum Clout
That's how you know he has fuck all. Everything he owns that is worth anything at all gets several Twitter posts dedicated to it. Including shit nobody could possibly give a fuck about like furniture and second hand appliances.
You mean the second-hand sectional that's too big for the room and blocks doors?

Or the second-hand refrigerator that's too big for the kitchen and partially blocks a doorway?

It's actually funny he thinks his disintegrating hovel is a historical landmark.