• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's Reply Guys - part 1

G

No debates with criminal stalkers who should be put to death, child!
debate.jpg

Oh Shecky.
shecky1.jpg

Every. Single. Time.
shek1.jpg

Nice egg noodles and macaroni salad, stupid.
shek2.jpg

And he's an aspiring copy editor.
shek3.jpg

G

Her mouth looks like a butthole
And that fist she's making. Real subtle shit, Mary.

Rail Mary
In her ace
The load is filthy
Blastin farts out amongst semen.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Pat's idea of an acceptable debate is Patrick S. Tomlinson says whatever he wants and everyone else completely agrees.
If you scan through the media on their feeds, they're all posting the same handful of memes about everything. All have the same opinions and almost zero interest outside of one hobby/career and affirmations from their echo chamber. I get that my feed is the same but I was only jokin.

They're almost all follow-backs with 5K follows an 3-4K followers. And they're just like farming. It's the sickest addiction.

It makes sense that Pat would get away with stealing hot-takes and being a leader to them. None of these people are even absorbing or comprehending what they read. They're instinctually reacting to social cues and pressing the buttons accordingly.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Reminder: Shecky has the exact same phenotype as convicted pedophile "Dr. Pizza" (Shecky on the left):

abc1228d9146bac3c0ad1fdb7b30b7b3.png

a6840bda28af2bcd6772dfe883ab4e9d.png
Without getting all "maaaaaaaan" about it, the US is kind of a global military dictatorship the has executed millions and can suspend democracy on a whim. These faggots and the qanon retards are both just two ends of the same dumb horseshoe