• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats friday afternoon

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Consists of getting drunk at the bar and arguing with trolls and the same people for hours about politics

PERFECT NIGHT!

1719001035033.png

1719001184134.png
1719001246894.png
1719001269142.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I just noticed that Pat does the same "no, u" with politics that he does about himself.

"That's you in the security footage isn't it?" "No, it's you."
"Biden is a pedophile." "No, Trump is a pedophile."
"Biden's son is a crackhead." "No, Trump's son is a crackhead."
He did a classic " Bounces off me and sticks to you" retort yesterday. He really cant handle a debate. He immediately feels cornered and he melts down.

1719002429301.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He’s describing the disaster that is his career - he’s “too far gone” to realize he’s the only one to plan for his failures from his history of awful behavior on social media.

Pat has burned every bridge and will never get published again.
He has never taken accountability for his actions. Just ask his daughter.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
THEY TASTE BETTER IN THE GARDETTOS MIX BECAUSE THEY'RETHE ONLY GOOD PART OF THE MIX IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT YOU'RE EXPERIENCING IS A RARE MOMENT OF CONTENTMENT AMIDST A BAG OF DISAPPOINTMENT. Fuck he sucks so much cock. Almost as much as his father.
I'm with you except Tommy was sucking dick when the quarters they paid him for one were still silver. He still remembers the ridges on them as they fed them in his ass like a vending machine. Inflation in the 70s/80s is when he bumped his rate up to $1, thanks Jimmy Carter.