• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's favorite rascal.

Forum Clout
If anything happens to Patrick it will be because of his own words and actions. He, as always, leaves out his responsibility in all of this. Andrew drove across state lines to confront Fatass because he threatened Andrew. Here's the funny thing about your gay little bread crumb trail of craziness, Patrick. It goes both ways. Shinkle bout it.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
93175D06-0CCE-4AF8-9857-3EE5FDBAA94E.png

i’m sure some twitter screengrabs will be essential in your case when you gun down someone for calling you fat in public, but more from the prosecution’s perspective showing what a deranged fag you are. Brandishing firearms on social media and constantly threatening to neutralize people isn’t a good look, brother.

G

View attachment 35891

i’m sure some twitter screengrabs will be essential in your case when you gun down someone for calling you fat in public, but more from the prosecution’s perspective showing what a deranged fag you are. Brandishing firearms on social media and constantly threatening to neutralize people isn’t a good look, brother.
Who's the ominous looking fella in your pfp...

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
View attachment 35891

he has a tenuous grasp on law. Unwanted texting is not an excuse for assault or murder. Fat retard.

calling him a child or fat in real life is impolite. That’s all.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
View attachment 35891

Some random college bro is going to call him a fat fuck and he's going to assume it's one of us, because he hasn't gain a single pound and only an obsessed criminal cyberatalker could possibly think he's fat.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
having an ongoing public account... on Twitter which has banned him multiple times and make his entire profile inaccessible. Sure.

Boomia will get doxed sooner rather than later though, will be a fun saga to watch