• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pats fat titted Turkish twin Cenk Uygar being sued by Big Dick Rittenhouse. Thanks to our friends at The Quartering for the video, it’s fire AF.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
abce3a05627754b4976e89dd20cf9b81.jpg

Good. Hunting pedos in the streets and
in the newsrooms. Wonder if he'd be interested in some hot takes from our Wisconsin celebrity author who slandered and defamed him.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
abce3a05627754b4976e89dd20cf9b81.jpg

Good. Hunting pedos in the streets and
in the newsrooms. Wonder if he'd be interested in some hot takes from our Wisconsin celebrity author who slandered and defamed him.
I was thinking the same. We got those archives of Pat defaming Kyle? It’s a pretty short trip from Kyles current residence in Kenosha to Milwaukee. He should get a two-for and sue Gaige Grosskreutz for inflicting emotional distress when he pointed a
Loaded handgun in his face and lied on the witness stand.
5DDB67C6-C1AE-44D2-8AE2-02DC13650009.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Kyle's tie from clown university? He is clearly a political tool, so fuck him too.
Tool or not, the kid was railroaded by an unscrupulous prosecutor and the most unsympathetic victim of a violent crime I’ve ever seen. The media lied about him non stop. They bought what’s coming to them on their own time.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Let’s feed Kyle some lawsuit fuel.
Hey Piggy, this ends when we get a picture of Niki sitting on Kyles lap while you’re looking like a clueless dolt. It’s happened once already. Dying to see it again.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
The pig's defamatory Rittenhouse comments are in the archive from his ten minute fallout with horrible cunt Louise Mensch. I don't have it on hand, but I'm sure other brothermen do. Maybe find out who Kyle's lawyer is and pop them an email?
I think he’s using the same swinging dick he used at the trial. Dude looks like a fucking problem to be honest witcha Brotherman.