• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's ConFusionMI panel schedule

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Probably too early to make a megathread for it. But piggy has generously let us know where and when he'll be presenting.

1.png

2.png

"World building fantastic sports". What the fuck would he know about that? I've never read his books, has he ever written any sports into his stories?

G

Probably too early to make a megathread for it. But piggy has generously let us know where and when he'll be presenting.

View attachment 19524
View attachment 19525

"World building fantastic sports". What the fuck would he know about that? I've never read his books, has he ever written any sports into his stories?
Anyone getting a book signed for "Nana," "Josiah," or "Johann Schneider"?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Cautionary tales? Will Pat tell everyone about suing the internet and how his social media addiction has ruined his life?
Wrong as always, stlaker. He will explain the importance of how ignoring the trolls never works, little one. How he should have always gone after his cyberstalkers and left no one standing. You really should be better at this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Rick can't even get the next book in his series published and he's going to give a panel on getting your book published into a series. Why would I want advice from the guy who has limited success doing the thing he's telling me how to do?
He’ll tell the crowd the best way to get a series is tweet your publisher and tell your “following” to demand a sequel through twitter. That’s the extent of his knowledge and experience. I bet he’s going to the audience his fans bought him a Chili’s gift card.