• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's argument appears in a legal book

BudDickman

Forum Clout
In The Tools of Argument by Joel P. Trachtman, we have the following section:
Screenshot_20220108-101758.png

G

Pat's not making any "argument," he's just being a petulant retarded child. He doesn't know how arguments even work. For example, here's a tweet from yesterday:

That is the video of actual vandalism. The member of their group you saw trespassing on our property at 1:30am while my wife and I slept upstairs proceeded to vandalize my motorcycle, after having already vandalized our home.

Okay, right off the bat - it is obvious, to anyone with even a single working eyeball, that this is unequivocally not a video of "actual vandalism" because no act of vandalism occurs in the video - BUT, besides that, Fatso himself admits this in the tweet itself when he says the suspect "proceeded to" vandalize his motorcycle, which implies that the act was not allegedly committed until after video footage ends...

....so, it wasn't a video of "actual vandalism." I didn't even need to watch it, Pig has already admitted in his argument that it doesn't occur on video. The video proves nothing. He's just a hysterical child telling a story out of order and lying about what happened.

Remember how absolutely incredulous he was when Josiah tried to explain to to him that the footage was useless to his editors because it doesn't prove anything? You'd at least understand Pig's annoyance, but the fact he just couldn't wrap his porcine brain around the fact a Huff Post editor requires proof to run such a fantastical story demonstrates that he doesn't understand what proof is, as well as that he expects everyone everywhere to simply take him at his word for every claim he makes because he's the biggest victim who ever lived, regardless of whether or not he's telling the truth. His entitlement-stupidity ratio is breathtaking.

G

Pat's not making any "argument," he's just being a petulant retarded child. He doesn't know how arguments even work. For example, here's a tweet from yesterday:

That is the video of actual vandalism. The member of their group you saw trespassing on our property at 1:30am while my wife and I slept upstairs proceeded to vandalize my motorcycle, after having already vandalized our home.

Okay, right off the bat - it is obvious, to anyone with even a single working eyeball, that this is unequivocally not a video of "actual vandalism" because no act of vandalism occurs in the video - BUT, besides that, Fatso himself admits this in the tweet itself when he says the suspect "proceeded to" vandalize his motorcycle, which implies that the act was not allegedly committed until after video footage ends...

....so, it wasn't a video of "actual vandalism." I didn't even need to watch it, Pig has already admitted in his argument that it doesn't occur on video. The video proves nothing. He's just a hysterical child telling a story out of order and lying about what happened.

Remember how absolutely incredulous he was when Josiah tried to explain to to him that the footage was useless to his editors because it doesn't prove anything? You'd at least understand Pig's annoyance, but the fact he just couldn't wrap his porcine brain around the fact a Huff Post editor requires proof to run such a fantastical story demonstrates that he doesn't understand what proof is, as well as that he expects everyone everywhere to simply take him at his word for every claim he makes because he's the biggest victim who ever lived, regardless of whether or not he's telling the truth. His entitlement-stupidity ratio is breathtaking.
Also even if it was a video of vandalism it doesn’t prove that anyone here did it.

And even if someone here did it, that doesn’t make everyone here guilty of it.

Forum Clout
Also even if it was a video of vandalism it doesn’t prove that anyone here did it.

And even if someone here did it, that doesn’t make everyone here guilty of it.
"it's clearly a member of your cyberstalking forum who is overweight and has a hunchback and curly tuft of hair and is such a career criminal that they do not flinch at a motion detector light coming on while they proceed to vandalize my home and vehicle with washable marker using libelous slurs that no one else on the forum would use

, child. "

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
For example, here's a tweet from yesterday:

Aside from the fact that we have eyes and can see that fat pat is featured prominently in this "vandalism" video, the video captures literally nothing but a fat man in a back yard ignoring a security light.

It seems strange that pat very definitively claims that the half hovel had already been "vandalized" (despite admitting there were no cameras present to film this) and the perpetrator is on his way to "vandalize" the Bhutanese Batcycle (once again this is never caught on camera).

Has our little piggy 100% incriminated himself in his false flagging?

I worry about him. He may fold under the weight of his retardation (and fatness).

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
Patrick is deeply mentally ill and refuses to ever admit defeat no matter how obvious it is. Remember right up the day before the ruling was made against him he was repeating his dumb mantra about we misunderstood what the judge said "child" and he hadn't lost anything. Then when he lost he immediately shifted to repeating over and over that he doesn't owe Quasi a penny. It'll be interesting to see what happens to him necksssst and what insane mental gymnastics he'll pull to still make himself right in his giant, lumpy retarded head.

G

In 2022 we have receipts and transaction reports of people's finances. If he tries to hide any money or possessions, Quasi can depose him about his sources of income and financial holdings and if Pat tells any lies, he goes to jail. If Pat outright refuses to pay, he goes to jail. If Pat tries to weasel his way out of Paying Quasi by declaring bankruptcy, his embarrassing finances will become public, and Quasi can dispute that.

G

So the general consensus is that it's not an atalker because they don't even flinch when the motion light comes on. I know it's most likely Rick but don't forget that Rick is such an inadequate man that even if he saw someone actively writing on his scooter he wouldn't do shit anyway. If anything, he'd probably send Niki out. So I suppose it could be anyone who isn't afraid of Rick, which is basically anyone.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Forget about the lack of reaction to the lights. All the evidence I need that it is him, besides the fact that the vandal fits his description, is his reluctance to share the surveillance video. Don't you want to catch this guy? If the video is useful at all for identification purposes, then you should be sharing it with everyone. He shares everything with his followers, but not this?

Here is his reaction to a helpful Twitter user suggesting that he share the video:

Screenshot_20211228-181538.png

He then deleted the suspiciously hostile comment:

Screenshot_20211228-182737.png

Forum Clout
In 2022 we have receipts and transaction reports of people's finances. If he tries to hide any money or possessions, Quasi can depose him about his sources of income and financial holdings and if Pat tells any lies, he goes to jail. If Pat outright refuses to pay, he goes to jail. If Pat tries to weasel his way out of Paying Quasi by declaring bankruptcy, his embarrassing finances will become public, and Quasi can dispute that.
There is nothing that would make my cock harder than if he lied under oath about income that could be disproven with a photo of a check that he fatly posted to Twitter.

G

Forget about the lack of reaction to the lights. All the evidence I need that it is him, besides the fact that the vandal fits his description, is his reluctance to share the surveillance video. Don't you want to catch this guy? If the video is useful at all for identification purposes, then you should be sharing it with everyone. He shares everything with his followers, but not this?

Here is his reaction to a helpful Twitter user suggesting that he share the video:

View attachment 18983

He then deleted the suspiciously hostile comment:

View attachment 18982
Him reacting like that to someone's legitimate concern is so fucking damning.