• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat's a misogynist or gay, probably both.

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2022-03-04 222457.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Patrick's like the guy in that rap battle video who goes "You're mad...cuz I fucked your dad!" and thinks it's a mic drop moment while everyone else is like WTF did this faggot just say?
There’s a cold open from The Office (I know, what a faggot!) where they are in the conference room and everyone is adding on to a joke involving a speaker phone until Ed Helms completely misreads the room and turns the funny running joke into a dark and awkward situation and kills all the fun. That’s Pat. Everyone is having fun until he sticks his fat face into it and ruins everything.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
It's both. He's admitted to loving a good pegging and talks way too much about this sort of thing. He has feminine mannerisms, a creepy condescending matron voice whenever he's challenged and he's married to the least sexually appealing woman north of the Mason Dixon line.

Classic self hating repressed homosexual. He constantly tries to be a masculine tough guy but can't help but let the fag voice and limp wrist slip out. Nobody screams this much about being an ally to the homos while also maintaining a classic Rubenesque figure and using butt fucking threats as an attempt to emasculate without dick sucking skeleton in the closet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's both. He's admitted to loving a good pegging and talks way too much about this sort of thing. He has feminine mannerisms, a creepy condescending matron voice whenever he's challenged and he's married to the least sexually appealing woman north of the Mason Dixon line.

Classic self hating repressed homosexual. He constantly tries to be a masculine tough guy but can't help but let the fag voice and limp wrist slip out. Nobody screams this much about being an ally to the homos while also maintaining a classic Rubenesque figure and using butt fucking threats as an attempt to emasculate without dick sucking skeleton in the closet.
Mentally he’s still a teenager of the 90s and I think that’s why he won’t come out. He grew up in middle of nowhere Wisconsin (which I’m sure wasn’t exactly an “accepting” area when it came to homosexuals) and goes to insane lengths to overcompensate so everyone believe he’s a big tough straight man that gets laid A LOT from…his wife? What married man brags about having sex with their wife?

Anyone who comes into contact with him know he’s a big fat pussy. He’s never been anywhere near a fight in his life and is a fake sports fan. Plus it sounds like the more he drinks the more his feminine behavior comes out.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
so everyone believe he’s a big tough straight man that gets laid A LOT from…his wife? What married man brags about having sex with their wife?
I used to work with a guy who would always brag about having sex with his wife in the most disrespectful way. Like “yeah I had anal with my wife this morning, shit was fire.” It was so weird and creepy.

Turns out he was a sex pest that followed young females back to the barracks and forced himself on them. Serial rapist. And somehow he’s still a cop in the navy, all he did was lose rank.

Forum Clout
Pat is either asexual or a cross dresser. He masturbates to Carols IG, not because he’s gay, but because Carol is everything he never could be.

He rarely has conventional sex (most likely mutual masturbation with Nikki while he’s wearing lingerie) and makes creepy comments like this because he sees the villains in movies say this kind of shit and thinks it makes him sound scary because that is what HE is scared of.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Whenever he bemoans how horrible our Putin funded antics are to his increasingly disinterested audience, we need to start sharing this tweet in response. Show people what a genuine piece of shit Tubbslinson really is.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He goes way overboard any time he mentions anything sexual. It always reads like he's jerking off while he's writing it. He always forces an extremely unpleasant visual on you, which is literally rape. At least he didn't say "cum" five times in this one though.