• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patriot Pat flies to Russia, single handedly kills Putin and stops WW3 before it starts.

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
He probably would tweet this out, since in his delusional head this is exactly how it would go. He would than be suspended again for glorifying violence or some shit. He'd be reinstated again, of course, but we'd have some lafs along the way.

Someone send this to him as a fan.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Opie the mastermind is behind it all!

1646595623585.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Brad Pitt ruined that movie.

“You probably heard we ain’t in the prisoner-takin’ business; we’re in the killin’ Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin’.”

Is it?
Jim Bridger would rise from his grave and murder all his descendants if that faggot was related to him

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

“You probably heard we ain’t in the prisoner-takin’ business; we’re in the killin’ Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin’.”

Is it?
I barely could sit through that movie, every time he kicked in with that accent, I almost wretched

Forum Clout
With his shitty attempt at a southern accent. Or whatever the fuck it was supposed to be

Is it?
Inglorious Basterds is the movie that made me hate Brad Pitt.