• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patriot JDA applying for citizenship in a shithole country because of one politician

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240612-074035-Chrome.jpg

What's so great about this guy? He's Christian. That's it. That's the whole analysis. If it weren't for Obama, the US would be a great nation like El salvador.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
What's so great about this guy? He's Christian. That's it.
He turned one of the worst countries in the world into a moderately awful one through a liberal application of martial law. A nice improvement for the locals, I'm sure, but it seems like a fucking stupid reason for someone from a First World country to move there. It didn't suddenly turn into a paradise just because the daily murders went down from 80 to 5.

I have a suspicion JDA's motives for relocation might be of a financial nature, rather than one of values.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He has the idea a country is on a better path, so instead of pushing for the progression of his own lands he eagerly puts on his border hopping shoes

At the end of the day he really is just a fucking Mexican.

It’s probably too late here even if people woke up and began kicking out all the spics and Africans. Which will never happen anyway.

We will live to see white Christian’s become the minority, they’ll probably still blame them for everything when it falls apart.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
He turned one of the worst countries in the world into a moderately awful one through a liberal application of martial law. A nice improvement for the locals, I'm sure, but it seems like a fucking stupid reason for someone from a First World country to move there. It didn't suddenly turn into a paradise just because the daily murders went down from 80 to 5.

I have a suspicion JDA's motives for relocation might be of a financial nature, rather than one of values.
He also used taxpayer money to buy the dip on bitcoin. He’s got unorthodox methods, but they get results

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
I also will be applying for El Salvadoran
citizenship later this year or next year.

This is the same shit you hear from idiots every election cycle threatening to move to Canada or some shit. Blowhards who are full of it. El Salvador is still a total shithole and will be for our entire lifetimes because it is full of El Salvadorans.