• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's Wordle obsession is another in a line of his obnoxious quirks

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
boooooring

didn'tread.png

Forum Clout
HE STARTS THE GAME WITH THE SAME FUCKING WORD EVERYTIME.

We get it, you pick the word with 4 vowels so you can get a quick dopamine hit because at least one of the letters will be correct. Kill yourself, you fat unintelligent faggot.
You always start the game with the word that should give you the highest chance for a match. This will almost always be the same word until (like now) Will Shortz or whoever is creating each day's puzzle realizes that everyone is starting with "PLANE" e.g. and then purposely creates a target word that is hard to get to if you start with PLANE, so now you have to choose a different word that gives you the best chance given this new environment where the search space has gone from "frequency of distribution in common English five-letter words" to "frequency of distribution in five-letter words that are likely to be chosen by somebody trying to make a tough Wordle puzzle". A simple example would be that the chance that tomorrow's target word is PLANE is ~0% because everyone would guess it on the first try.

I think what I'm trying to say is my diagnosis is gynecomastia

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
You always start the game with the word that should give you the highest chance for a match. This will almost always be the same word until (like now) Will Shortz or whoever is creating each day's puzzle realizes that everyone is starting with "PLANE" e.g. and then purposely creates a target word that is hard to get to if you start with PLANE, so now you have to choose a different word that gives you the best chance given this new environment where the search space has gone from "frequency of distribution in common English five-letter words" to "frequency of distribution in five-letter words that are likely to be chosen by somebody trying to make a tough Wordle puzzle". A simple example would be that the chance that tomorrow's target word is PLANE is ~0% because everyone would guess it on the first try.

Joe?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

Wow, that's a really gay game

G

I get all that. It's the exact same shit as Wheel of Fortune, hence why everyone gets the RSTLNE for free now.

It's just fucking gay if you're obsessed with Wordle, but you're still such a dumb pussy that you start with the same word everytime.