• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's latest Instagram update

G

How it started
99AF5F3C-DB16-411E-8759-4210A22C1384.jpeg

How it's going
4f56d4ed11af6e0506f766faa7e84607b019731096c4c246ae7ccf663a480102.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I'm still in awe that you look at this series of pictures and it's Pat's fat, smug, straight line lips with parenthesis smile interspersing people keeping a photo record of their fitness progress. Here's the calories I burned today, here's how heavy I was able to lift, here's how flexible my body is, here are the muscles I've built and tones, here's my FAT FUCKING FACE SWEATING LIKE THE PIG I AM AFTER SWEATING IN THE STEAM ROOM LOOKING FOR ANANYMOUS COCKS TO SUCK. Fucking pathetic.
Patrick in a nutshell--wants to do the bare minimum effort and still get all the credit of the guy busting his ass, which incidentally is how my junior high school social studies teacher described communism. Nice classic conservatism and fitness progress, stupid.

G

I'm still in awe that you look at this series of pictures and it's Pat's fat, smug, straight line lips with parenthesis smile interspersing people keeping a photo record of their fitness progress. Here's the calories I burned today, here's how heavy I was able to lift, here's how flexible my body is, here are the muscles I've built and tones, here's my FAT FUCKING FACE SWEATING LIKE THE PIG I AM AFTER SWEATING IN THE STEAM ROOM LOOKING FOR ANANYMOUS COCKS TO SUCK. Fucking pathetic.
Patrick in a nutshell--wants to do the bare minimum effort and still get all the credit of the guy busting his ass, which incidentally is how my junior high school social studies teacher described communism. Nice classic conservatism and fitness progress, stupid.

That collage never fails to break my ribs. It's not just the fact that his fat head is interspersed in between picture of actual fit people doing actual exercise or showing off fit bodies, but the fucking faces he's making in some of them are just so ridiculous. It's always funny. What a fucking fat buffoon.