• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's Kiwifarms thread is now at 322 pages with 6k replies

G

Never forget how faggy they were two years ago when @Caverlock started the thread.

(Thank you, Caver, for keeping at it... you da real MVP!)

Screenshot_20220223-113152_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220223-113101_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220223-113045_Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just today Pat claimed all the material on those 300 plus pages don’t show him making a fool of himself over and over again. He actually said everything there is “stripped of context” and he’s never made a fool of himself. Mind you he was talking to a twitter account pretending to be a toilet while claiming he’s never made a fool of himself.
B1C95E20-80F7-41A5-97D9-07D4A1A758CC.jpeg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
This is only good. Majority of Farmers are pretty cool. And that site gets TONS of lurkers. Right now someone is reading all about Paddy Poofter and sharing it around about how much of a smug, deluded faggot he is. The more exposed he is the more accounts of his teeth and toilet will pop up. The more he fights them because the thing Fatrick loves more than his daughter is the last word...the more pressure he is under. The more reckless and mental he gets....
The more creamy, yummy sweet content we get.
And to any Kiwis here? Welcome and keep doing what you guys do best... Document and preserve and laugh. You guys are 👍 in my book.

Several areas I really think need to be exposed and explored more in the Faggots life... His abandoned daughter and that he got Hooligans to hand over that information...
Of course if you say 'you signed away your rights to your daughter'... Something extensively documented and all.. He will say 'no child I did not give up my child child' but I've often seen him lecture on issues relating to children and.... Wow... Like wow...
I'm not a parent, but I've been around when my sister was battling her cunt of an ex and like the emotional toll and explosive reactions that happen when kids are involved is crazy... Like to sign away your child...not even to have weekend access... That takes a special kind of selfish cunt.
I think of all the things that spineless cunt is... Just abandoning Annabelle like that is the worst thing he has ever done and I really think that aspect needs to be pushed more because I mean come on... I knew guys in jail who were there for breaching a cour order because they wanted to see their kid on their birthday. And they had no regrets.

This pig wouldn't spend a cent more than the paperwork on his own flesh and blood. That's genuinely one of the most visceral reasons to despise this pig. He oinks about kids and parents and he did that AND have the gall to say it wasn't like that and all Ade's fault.
He really is a scumbag

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I'm slowly completing the huge update post which will be linked to in the double OP. It makes me laugh when he says things such as, "this is ALL they do!" I've been spending about 10 minutes on it every other day--yes, five whole minutes a day of CYBERTERRORIST OBSESSION.

I love how we present things dishonestly; remember his horseshit complaint? His complaint against me accused me of causing shit to happen in the past on onaforums from the future on kiwifarms, posting info that was never posted (his phone #), revealing info posted on his public profile (his birth date), and "defaming" him via...quotation?

I know his complaints against several other John Does were just as ludicrous.

Last edited:
Forum Clout

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Oh, and major thanks to Mr. Moonface, @Nigniggerson, and others for doing most of the maintaining of the thread. I was actually pretty much out of the pork business when the retard dragged me back in by trying to sue me.
Am late to reply but, wouldn't ya know it... I had a very busy two nights in work (I work nights)unlike Fatrick I wasn't sitting on my phone or laptop refreshing constantly in ten different windows desperately trying to pounce on any mention of me and oink away..

But you have done an incredible service to people by putting together a great OP and exposing the Pig Poofter to more and more people than we think. And it's a great OP too.

In Fatty's squinty porky eyes, he thinks we are all desperate basement dwellers who are 24/7 waiting to fuck with him... Where his metrics and behaviour paint a very different picture. I wonder how the fuck he would survive if he had to work... I can imagine him sweating and withdrawing as his shift goes on and once he gets his fat woman hands on his phone and starts blasting into replies he feels the same relief you feel when you are junk sick and you have a jab...

Anyway cheers for all the great work you do and have done mate 👍

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He's constantly bumped to the top of the lolcow forum. If we look at engagement, he's up there with Johnnie Walker and only rivaled by Chris Chan adjacent characters