• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's future?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I want him to get a new persona after his second divorce. Right-Wing Pat. I can also see him advocating for fathers' rights after Annabelle turned 18.
What’s funny is this probably what will happen. He will drop all his hardcore left wing nonsense to be some MAGA type if it means he will have a place to live which he leech’s off his third, fatter wife.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
It’s weird to say but I don’t see piggy being homeless. He’ll definitely flunk out of his second marriage and continue to be an absolute laughing stock for tens of thousands of people, though.
He'd just move in with mama Raven and the queer cowboy. He can park the fart couch next to his dad's "passed out drunk again" couch.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
1713381528902.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Lynne ever sat Niki down and told her “dump that loser or you’re cut off financially” Pat would be out on the street an hour later. She’s dumb but she‘s not that dumb.
This is true, it would take her family to have some kind of intervention and make it clear he has to go and if she doesn’t leave they’re on their own. She should threaten to take her out of her Will - then Pat would be FUCKED.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
What’s funny is this probably what will happen. He will drop all his hardcore left wing nonsense to be some MAGA type if it means he will have a place to live which he leech’s off his third, fatter wife.
"Everybody knows I was anti-Trump but as the writer of 'Bawitdaba' I think President Kid Rock understands America and will reshape this country the way it was meant to be shaped. No, child. I never said VP Tucker Carlson was an idiot."